press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)
Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)
Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

Channel Selection:

1_0_19_C5F8_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Graphical EPG:

1_0_1_132B_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Infobar:

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Movie Selection:

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Plugin Browser:

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (6).jpg

Menu:

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (5).jpg

Quick Epg:

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg

1_0_1_10CF_7DC_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (4).jpg

History Zap:

1_0_19_C5E4_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

About:

1_0_19_C5E4_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feedbacks.

:)

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-skyq_V1.2_Chababu_all.ipk
    2.1 MB · Views: 155
This is a really refreshing theme and looks great on my box, bright and sharp. Ive been using this version for a few hours now and it works great...ive scaled down the graphical epg a bit to fit more lines and events..the only problem i see...if you can call it a problem, the info bar..look at pic 3. The info for the next program is cut off short so you can't read it all. Other than that this is a really nice theme..
Thanks Chabs for your work on this.

Last edited:
This is a really refreshing theme and looks great on my box, bright and sharp. Ive been using this version for a few hours now and it works great...ive scaled down the graphical epg a bit to fit more lines and events..the only problem i see...if you can call it a problem, the info bar..look at pic 3. The info for the next program is cut off short so you can't read it all. Other than that this is a really nice theme..

Thanks Chabs for your work on this.

downloaded..but got a ""failed to extract file from /tmp/enigma2-skin_skyq_v1_ etc pls help...

Last edited:
Is there any record that this could also work with VTI images?

work on openatv ???

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

Hi Chabs

This is a great skin, all I can say is thank you for all your hard work!

I do have 2 problems...and was hoping you may be able to help out....

When info bar is on screen I get the description of what is on next but not what is on now. Please see pic

And the graph epg is not working for me either it only shows what's currently on, no problems with epg data because I have tried updating and this didn't help and also when I switch skins back all epg data is there! Please see pic.

Barring these issues I'm having it looks very good but until I can sort issues out I will be sticking with sky.new 2.5 as that works flawlessly .

Many thanks
Lewis

IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chabs

This is a great skin, all I can say is thank you for all your hard work!

I do have 2 problems...and was hoping you may be able to help out....

When info bar is on screen I get the description of what is on next but not what is on now. Please see pic

And the graph epg is not working for me either it only shows what's currently on, no problems with epg data because I have tried updating and this didn't help and also when I switch skins back all epg data is there! Please see pic.

Barring these issues I'm having it looks very good but until I can sort issues out I will be sticking with sky.new 2.5 as that works flawlessly .

Many thanks
Lewis

IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG
Hi

Thanks. I cant seem to view the images. Could you please post the screenshots again so that I could see the issue. It might be the converters.

And what image and receiver are you using??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi

Thanks. I cant seem to view the images. Could you please post the screenshots again so that I could see the issue. It might be the converters.

And what image and receiver are you using??

Hi Chabs

Sorry for images I tried to send them from my phone, I have attached them again, hopefully you will be able to see them,,,,,,
image1.JPG

image3.JPG

I am using a H4 usb image on a nbox 5800sx. Like I said sky.new 2.5 works perfectly with my image so I do find it strange that i'm having these issues with Q.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lewis

Hi Chabs

Sorry for images I tried to send them from my phone, I have attached them again, hopefully you will be able to see them,,,,,,
View attachment 94977

View attachment 94978

I am using a H4 usb image on a nbox 5800sx. Like I said sky.new 2.5 works perfectly with my image so I do find it strange that i'm having these issues with Q.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lewis
Thats definatly is the SkyEventName.py converter.

You need to reboot your box after installing the skin.

Then you can then select the skin and restart gui...

Try the aspect ratio on your tv

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Managed to crack channel preview image on the infobar for SkyQ Skin instead of the Sky Movies Avengers

Screenshot below:

Sky Sports News HQ

1_0_1_132B_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports 1

1_0_1_1076_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports 2

1_0_1_1581_7EA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports 3

1_0_1_107B_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports 4

1_0_1_1519_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports 5

1_0_1_517_7DB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Sky Sports F1

1_0_1_51A_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

MUTV HD

1_0_19_D85E_838_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Problem will be getting the time to make 0ver 700 png files for the preview

:(

Skin is fecking brillant work Chab. : thanks :

I don,t think anybody was expecting a skin like this Chab any time soon so anything after this is a bonus for the sat community so take your time your work is worth waiting on thanks again man as my old mans delighted with this skin .

so are we on version 1.3 yet or is there still work to do on this as its stunning so far nice to see you crack channel preview image problem

so are we on version 1.3 yet or is there still work to do on this as its stunning so far nice to see you crack channel preview image problem
Was just working on that today along with other fixes for the numberzap...

Will upload v1.3 soon..

Here is the very nice new releases and much better now ... thanks ( i use it on OpenaTV 5.3)
I wanted to know how to solve the little problem that the plot of the movie or transmission is too great in the 1st box (see arrow) and is cut

n2DhGwI.jpg

Thank
Hispa

Also i try to download form this forum but denied...why ?
I already post more 5 but not download ?

Hispa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back