SkyQ Skin v1.3

Looks brilliant from what i've seen on the forums, can't wait to see it on my setup -)

Well I couldn't wait so I flashed Open PLi 4.0 onto my box and installed the Sky Q skin, looks brilliant.
Just one thing I'm stuck on, I cant browse forward through the EPG to look ahead for upcoming TV programs it only shows the next 2 upcoming programs but I cant select them. Dunno if i've got a setting wrong somewhere. Also I cant get the picons to show up anywhere in the channel lists.
And there doesn't seem to be a setting for installing Rytec providers in this Open PLi image so I might have to try another one.

Well I couldn't wait so I flashed Open PLi 4.0 onto my box and installed the Sky Q skin, looks brilliant.
Just one thing I'm stuck on, I cant browse forward through the EPG to look ahead for upcoming TV programs it only shows the next 2 upcoming programs but I cant select them. Dunno if i've got a setting wrong somewhere. Also I cant get the picons to show up anywhere in the channel lists.
And there doesn't seem to be a setting for installing Rytec providers in this Open PLi image so I might have to try another one.
The problem with OpenPli, you have to manually install all 3rd party plugins like crossepg or rytec xml import.

With the epg issues or any other issue try to upload a screenshot of the screen with issue so as it is easy for me to check it out.

Picons you need to have them in your usb or hdd 1st in your receiver then on the channel select screen press menu then settings then select show picon to yes...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

20160604_195632.jpg

Hi, included a screenshot. I cant find any way of browsing forward through the EPG menu.
Say for example if I wanted to set a recording in 2 hours time I don't have an option to do that.
I have the picons installed to the usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ on the hdd on my box, I will give it a try what u said,
Cheers.

That screen is the normal epg screen. You require graphical epg so you have two options with openpli:-

1. Use the multi graph epg installed but you have to set red key (within hotkeys I think it's called) so it uses mult graph epg.
2. Use another plugin for epg, cooltv, available from here. You will need to manually install this.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 95924

Hi, included a screenshot. I cant find any way of browsing forward through the EPG menu.
Say for example if I wanted to set a recording in 2 hours time I don't have an option to do that.
I have the picons installed to the usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ on the hdd on my box, I will give it a try what u said,
Cheers.
I can see from the screenshot you have v1.3 installed and you are using E2 Autobouquets with channel numbers on.

If you have the channel numbers included on the channel name, it will be very difficult to use SNP (service name picons) as they allocate the picons using the channel name.

The screen you looking for to set the auto timers is called Graphical EPG screen...with the V1.3 and Pli it has errors and will crash your box unless you wait for the v1.4

You can press info or i button in your remote and event info screen will appear then press green for single epg screen and there you will get to scroll to any event you want to record.

Ah I was using Cool TV guide on my old setup, I didn't realise I needed a similar thing here I just thought the guide was part of the skin. I will have a go at what you say and will probably wait for your next update and I am gonna start from scratch again with a fresh image install.

Ah I was using Cool TV guide on my old setup, I didn't realise I needed a similar thing here I just thought the guide was part of the skin. I will have a go at what you say and will probably wait for your next update and I am gonna start from scratch again with a fresh image install.
You can have a fresh OpenATV and it has graphical epg screen skinned which you wont need cool tv guide. It will come up when you press epg.

Cheers I think I would rather go with that, do you know what version of Open ATV that is?
I have only used Blackhole for the last 3 yrs so I'm new to all these different images.

Cheers I think I would rather go with that, do you know what version of Open ATV that is?
I have only used Blackhole for the last 3 yrs so I'm new to all these different images.
OpenATV 5.1 and above works well with SkyQ 1.3

Cool I will wait for your update and do it all again from scratch.
Thanks for your help -)

Chabs,

Great work on the Sky Q skin currently running the 1.1 version and looking to update to 1.4. Is this available yet mate and if so, please show me the way as I am looking forward to getting it setup. I have looked through the forums but had no luck.

Chabs,

Great work on the Sky Q skin currently running the 1.1 version and looking to update to 1.4. Is this available yet mate and if so, please show me the way as I am looking forward to getting it setup. I have looked through the forums but had no luck.
Sorry mate. I will be posting V1.5 soon. I just have to get the admins and mods to clear my posts as the forums website is currently not allowing me to upload new screenshots and new files..

:(

Sorry mate. I will be posting V1.5 soon. I just have to get the admins and mods to clear my posts as the forums website is currently not allowing me to upload new screenshots and new files..

:(

What error message are you getting ?

What error message are you getting ?
I have uploaded more than 10mb allowance and cant seem to delete the previous old screenshots uploaded...

I have uploaded more than 10mb allowance and cant seem to delete the previous old screenshots uploaded...

Looks like a group restriction. Might not be able to sort that quickly.

Just try upload your new version to here will you mate. If that works it will create a thread.

Then ill see what we can do to sort the rest.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=54

Try now mate @Chabs
Thanks Rat. Am just finishing few updates and will give it another go...

I've been using V1.4 on my new Gigablue HD Ultra UE (what a ridiculously long name!) running the latest OpenVIX for the last few days and it is very good. Really looking forward to the new version.

Many thanks for all your hard work.

Rob

- - - Updated - - -

One small thing you might be able to point me in the right direction, I'm still trying to remove/hide the HD channels in the Sky UK bouquet.

Any ideas?

Rob

Back