Skybox F5s Skybox F5s chipped

zebsogo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Skybox F5s chipped. Is it ok to upgrade the firmware or will i render the unit Useless ... im a novice at this sorry

I have a Skybox F5s chipped. Is it ok to upgrade the firmware or will i render the unit Useless ... im a novice at this sorry

Im guessing u mean u get channels u shouldnt ;) that means ur connected to a pay server through a cline. Best thig to do is dump by usb and select cccam.cfg. Then u can upgrde firmware and if channels arent working then just add the cccam again

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I just upgraded to the F5S, I have added the latest channel list but not get any of the pay channels only the free ones. If I do the above do you think it will work for me?

T0 give this old grey head of mine some help, can you give me a step by step guide?

When I go to Dump by usb do I select Image file (*.abs) or MISC Files?
If Misc files which of the files do I then select, I have a choice of TP-Prog.dbs, Back-logo.m2v cccam.cfg cccam.prio or constant.cw

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Best thig to do is dump by usb and select cccam.cfg. Then u can upgrde firmware and if channels arent working then just add the cccam again

To give this old grey head of mine some help, can you give me a step by step guide?

If Misc files which of the files do I then select, I have a choice of TP-Prog.dbs, Back-logo.m2v cccam.cfg cccam.prio, constant.cw, Softcam.key, smartcard.conf, ignore.list, replace.list, and newcamd.list

Best thig to do is dump by usb and select cccam.cfg. Then u can upgrde firmware and if channels arent working then just add the cccam again

To give this old grey head of mine some help, can you give me a step by step guide?

If Misc files which of the files do I then select, I have a choice of TP-Prog.dbs, Back-logo.m2v cccam.cfg cccam.prio, constant.cw, Softcam.key, smartcard.conf, ignore.list, replace.list, and newcamd.list

You need a pay line to get he pay chanels do u have one?

I am guessing no as I have no idea what a pay line is! :lovestory

A c line or an n line is what you get from a payserver and how u get channels, cant be discussed openly here but search google

A c line or an n line is what you get from a payserver and how u get channels, cant be discussed openly here but search google

The only ones I can finall all cost, is there free ones out there if I keep searching?

The only ones I can finall all cost, is there free ones out there if I keep searching?

The clues in the coloured word.

No, you can get a test line for a day or week depending on server but ul need to pay its between 20 and 40 a year

haha u don't want much do you.... lets behonest sky charge what £45 a month including films and sport? u get all this and more for a year at not much more !!!

haha u don't want much do you.... lets behonest sky charge what £45 a month including films and sport? u get all this and more for a year at not much more !!!

You get it cheaper ;) lol

Back