Skybox F5 Skybox f5 no signal on some channels

annmarie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Skybox f5 have no signal on some channels like itv c5 sky sports one and two no disney no 3d but if I scan I can fined itv sky sports two but can't get disney ss1 or c5 I have tryed everything I can think of got a signal fix didn't work only 1 feed connected to dish tryed it on my mums dish and the same so I put it down to a faulty box. Anyone had this happen

Done this still the same thank you so mush for taking time to help me but I'll just have to buy a new box thanks again looks like it the h signal I'm not picking up

is it saying scrambled or no signal. if its scrambled check these things first- internet connection ie does the you tube app work ok, if yes update channel list should solve prob. if still scrambled check your clines are active or get a test one. no signal could be out of date channel list or dish not aligned/bad weather affecting signal, loads of dishes playing up just now because of all the bad weather.

Ive Had f5 skybox for 3 months with 12 months subscription all channels gone except free view and seller disappeared off amazon does than mean he's disconnected server as all 3 box I bought for family are the same any ideas what I can do please

you have been ripped off mate do not buy boxes with gift

sorry mate im a novice too all this how do I get a new cline

what does it mean if your you tube doesnt work on your f 3 box

If youtube is not working may require an update in firmware, if your firmware is up to date and your sealion is not doing its job then can indicate problem with the internet connection to your box.

my you tube is rubbish i think i have fairly latest firmware its dates 24/12/2013 from memory what would you suggest guys?

Back