Skybox F3 N line issue show offline//but works on dreambox

SHAHAZ

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I switched over from dreambox to Skybox a few months bck. Everything was working till my provider gave me a new CCCam.cfg file.

I have tried uploding from the usb and but the 'N' line always show OFFLINE.

Also I checked the DCHP to ON , restared my box,router but the Offline status never changes.

Then I tried the CCCam.cfg file on my old dreambox DM500 thinking the file might not be correct.But its working on my old dreambox and not on the SkyboxF3.

Can anyone think what the problem could be.I've everything i can think off.

installing/restarting a couple of time but to no result still Offline.

Please advice.

Thanks

on my old openbox s10, some lines refuse to clear unless i manually enter them in using the remote, might be worth a try?

I tried entering it manually but is come on the 'C' line..How do I do it as ' N' line..its comes automatic via the USB

I tried entering it manually but is come on the 'C' line..How do I do it as ' N' line..its comes automatic via the USB
go into mgcamd instead of c**am in the menu and enter.. address,user,pass,port savethen edit, tick the box save and re-boot box,regards mdt

f3 has no refresh so the way i do it after having cfg in cccam make sure tick is green and after reboot go to network setting then setup and set dhcp to on then apply come out then press active then reverse procedure back to dhcp off then apply then active - this refreshes ip and usually shows online

I thought the F3 had the option to toggle between C/N lines.

It should come up as Newcamd and once switched the deskey should be highlighted and editable as with CCcam it's there but not editable.

Also you can put it in the USB but save the document as "Softcam.cfg" instead of "CCcam.cfg".

Did you press ok and a tick came up after the line then rebooted the box??

Make sure dhcp is ticked and a ip address is assigned before saving the line and rebooting.
That usually works for me.

ive never used the usb method always fails on my f3 as explained type it in manually and tick it to activate it reboot if it then dont connect it is a server error or u have entered an incorrect figure make sure if it says capitals use capitals or it will never connect
If it does not connect after these checks ring your server man

Brin

just had similar issue with a mates F3 box...set it all up for him working fine at my house...he took it to his house connected it all up, using tp link homeplugs....tp links plugs are showing as paired...yet server status shows up as off line?.....turned dhcp on/off etc...still no good.....went to cccam.cfg file....tick is placed by the cccam.cfg file but still off line...tested line on my dud and is working perfectly....will a factory reset restore the f3 back to original condition ?...may start again at his house this time..

If you factory default when you come to white screen dont tick any from list and will save config etc

Hi all\
I jave the same error canot connect to the C Line and it say offline any help from any one

Back