sky virgin takeover

they cant cause then it would be a monoply? cause Sky wouldn't have a decent rival?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

why can i see tv and phone prices going though the roof

stange but last week when tunning my bedroom tv got a gold sky logo where the virgin one is not though a cable box just an extra aerial cable on a splitter.

hope it was just a blip because sky kigh prices will be next if the take over

hope it was just a blip because sky kigh prices will be next if the take over

as will NDS encryption, and anyone who knows what NDS does will know that its near enough unbreakable

As what MFCGAVMFC said it would never be allowed to happen as SKY would hold the Monoply.....
The same reason why SKY had to sell back there shares in ITV.....

This is chinese wispers thats blown into a complete junk report. It falsely makes out this 600 million is for the whole Virgin Media company, which is total rubbish.
First this is old news anyway, so the reporter needs to do a lot of catching up, and secondly the 600 million bid is for Virgins 'channels' as in Bravo, Living, challenge and Uktv channels. This 600 million bid also may be based on virgin purchasing bbc's 50% stake in uktv, which presently the bbc have not agreed to. The full deal isnt public but certainly isnt anything to do with Sky buying and taking over Virgin in full. :)
Dont believe all you read, especially internet junk lol.

this is like the fella who owns the motherwell shop, when he bought it over the other shops in the town stopped selling Motherwell merchandise now he has the monopoly no-one to rival him

btw his prices are extortianate!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

those 2 already own the market so they prob can do it despite monopoly law

i remember virgin media and NTL joining forces :)

branson is selling off virgin media asap as he has made his quick money

Back