Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

hi how do i update my sky f5 channel list

Unzip AJ's List XX-XX-XX.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.

2.In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".

3.Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

4.Once the upgrade has completed restart your box & voilá!

i cant download as i not paid subscription i only joined just now is there another way

Hi all has Extreme sports stopped broadcasting on 28.2 as been off for a while now and no news of a new frequency on king of sat

Extreme Sports joins UK TV channel graveyard

Sports channel Extreme Sports has ceased broadcasting to the UK and Ireland.
The channel, operated by AMC Networks International, had been distributed on Sky and Virgin Media until the morning of New Year's Eve.

Extreme Sports continues to operate in other European countries. AMC Networks International has not issued any statement to viewers about the channel's closure in the UK and Ireland.

Closing on the last day of 2015, the channel joins the likes of Bliss/Blissmas, Equal World, The Africa Channel, Sky Arts 2, Sky 3D and POP Girl, plus numerous temporary and obscure satellite channels that have entered the graveyard of TV channels this year.

Thanks buddy its still listed on king of sat for old frequency normally says on there that its stopped broadcasting so didn't realize :thumbsup:

don't know if its new channel or not but just noticed a channel called bike

11.307 h 27500 labelled as 52290

Hi,
I noticed that yesterday as well.
Apparently it was launched on Dec 10th 2015?

Chainsaw

don't know if its new channel or not but just noticed a channel called bike

11.307 h 27500 labelled as 52290

ITV Tyne Tees HD Test 20750
11053 H DVB-S2, 8PSK SR 23000 FEC 3/4

-------------------------------------

ITV Anglia E HD Test 21010
ITV Yorks W HD Test 20140
11097 V DVB-S2, 8PSK SR 23000 FEC 3/4

looks like syfy , universal & heat music have moved just looking for new freq

Back