Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

Does anyone have the freq for Lifetime+1 Thanks

its not in todays changes is it ? mine is 11597 with no changes by myself
there have been some changes today Watch, alibi, gold etc

@sakiblateef posted that the changes are usually Tuesday and/or Thursday. I have found his statement to be fairly accurate. You get test channels appear on odd days. I'm pretty sure there have been no changes today.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe yesterday's changes then :) I scanned today and changes posted above but no Lifetime+1
and the freq you posted is what I have thats what I meant :)

Somthing i cant understand is when i go to a channel that has its freq changed. i put in the new freq and do a scan and it bring up the new freq channels list so when i exit and go back to the old channel in Bouquets it would clear with new freq.
But some times i do the above and the old channel freq does not clear with new freq in Bouquets

All the BT sports HD channel have moved to 11386 v 29500

Last edited:
Starnge one as the AMC HD is placed on the 2G Europe Beam where as sports are on the UK spot

Hi, Im new and I have a VU+ solo box and im trying to get german channels, is it possible without changing my sky dish settings?

Hi, Im new and I have a VU+ solo box and im trying to get german channels, is it possible without changing my sky dish settings?

Not without moving your dish to 19.2° east

Thanks for your quick reply, so at this position will I still receive Sky UK channels?

Back