Sky Sports HD channels - ? end of C/S for Virgin

sky sports gone here in erdington, brum....not clearing.....end of days im afraid...time to switch to iptv, well get a trial at least and see what its like..

sky sports gone here in erdington, brum....not clearing.....end of days im afraid...time to switch to iptv, well get a trial at least and see what its like..

Cant you watch the SD channels?
Its only the HD channels that are effected.

How good are vu solo 2 boxes with iptv ? Will i need a new box or is there still life in d ol dog yet ;-)

How good are vu solo 2 boxes with iptv ? Will i need a new box or is there still life in d ol dog yet ;-)
works really well with xtream plugin if your provider supports that plugin had one with euro sat ,vu+ cable tuner and iptv working at same time
and no problems

How about original Vu Uno?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most vu boxes will run it with a decent provider which is always the hard part,Never had an issue :):):)

Since the rumours were flying around last December I got prepped for the big SSHD switch off. I started watching HD with me specs off then when HD sports went off I put them back and and watch the SD not one ounce of difference !!!

Just on the subject of IPTV and HD , if virjin SS HD are all nearly gone and Sat CS no longer were are these servers getting their feeds from ? I'm just interested.
And, IPTV HD ?, I have it on XC MULTI on a zgemma H5 ands it kinda has a very slight jerkiness about it, not a smooth virjin crispness in movement to the picture. I'd sooner watch SD were its flowing and that little bit less sharp.

Apparantly some iptv servers can take the feed from a hdmi output of an original box and then convert in to streams. Maybe just like how the old slingboxes use to work.

Again using a HDMI encoder and a original STB is one way of producing transcoded IPTV streams, there are many more methods and most of them far less expensive.

Since the rumours were flying around last December I got prepped for the big SSHD switch off. I started watching HD with me specs off then when HD sports went off I put them back and and watch the SD not one ounce of difference !!!

Just on the subject of IPTV and HD , if virjin SS HD are all nearly gone and Sat CS no longer were are these servers getting their feeds from ? I'm just interested.
And, IPTV HD ?, I have it on XC MULTI on a zgemma H5 ands it kinda has a very slight jerkiness about it, not a smooth virjin crispness in movement to the picture. I'd sooner watch SD were its flowing and that little bit less sharp.
you can run IPTV from official boxes

Back