Sky Q Questions

lammy1961

Reaction score
Hope I'm in the right forum, if not Mod's please Move/Remove.

Here goes, I currently have Sky HD on a basic package (£39:50 per month) and I have been offered Sky Q with everything except the Sports for £55 per month a one off
payment of £69 for Sky Q main Box + 2 x Mini Boxes + plus the free 43in LG 4K TV tied in for 18 months including free installation, now since the demise of Card Sharing and the introduction of IPTV, getting on to my questions all the devices in the house have Static I.P addresses (using DynDNS) set up when I was Card Sharing using my BT Hub, my question is will I have trouble setting up the Sky Q box and the Sky Q Mini Hub's to a Static I.P ?
Or should I just ditch the Static I.P's and change everything back to Dynamic I.P's ?

Sorry for the long winded post.....Thanks in advance.

I would assume sky install will fit everything so only their boxes might have a non static ip address,other units should still be able to use your same log ins/dynamic.

Thanks for that, but are you saying I should revert back to Dynamic or stick with Static ?

Regards.

Thanks for that, but are you saying I should revert back to Dynamic or stick with Static ?

Regards.

I assume this is set within the router if so most these days allow static/dynamic configurations to run simultaneously

Back