Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
guys ive just bought a sky digibox of fleebay
it came with a card
all is workin but the problem is im not getting channels 4 and five
and also when i put on channel 101
i get bbc1 north and and im lving in the milands
so i rang sky to see what the crack was and they are saying that that when a card gets issued it gets set to a specific postcode
and thaey cant change it now as i dont have a valid subscription and also ont have details of the original owner
ive tried to ask the guy who i bought it of and he saying that he also doesnt know as he bought it of someone els

so what im trying to ask how do i go about doing this

channel 4 and five will activate within 48 hours m8

as for the postcode not really much you can do, im in wales and have cards from scotland, london and allsorts that are no good here lol

hi
guys ive just bought a sky digibox of fleebay
it came with a card
all is workin but the problem is im not getting channels 4 and five
and also when i put on channel 101
i get bbc1 north and and im lving in the milands
so i rang sky to see what the crack was and they are saying that that when a card gets issued it gets set to a specific postcode
and thaey cant change it now as i dont have a valid subscription and also ont have details of the original owner
ive tried to ask the guy who i bought it of and he saying that he also doesnt know as he bought it of someone els

so what im trying to ask how do i go about doing this

If your card is not activated then you will not get ch4 & ch5. As for your local settings, I don't think you can change this but they do have a list of BBC channels for all regions at the end of the EPG. You will just have to make do with that unless anyone else knows more.

i dont know if this is the right place
buyt does anybody have a card for the midlands ill do a swap for this card from
sunderland

whats the bbc and itv regions m8, ill look through my cards for you

you can also manually add the itv regions and access them via the other channels option in the services menu

hi the bbc comes up as ( bbc1 ne & c ) and (itv ttn)
thanks all help appreciated

i can do manual scan but to be honest if i can get it sorted with a card thats better it'll just keep it simple for the misses

the above are the ones i got and i would like to have bbc midlands and itv central
i live in brum

thats round the wrong way tony9999 :).
Ch4 & Ch5 are ftv ~free-to-view (although its 20 quid so not exactly 'free')
fta means free-to-air as in completely free and you dont have to have a sky-branded digibox.

thats round the wrong way tony9999 :).
Ch4 & Ch5 are ftv ~free-to-view (although its 20 quid so not exactly 'free')
fta means free-to-air as in completely free and you dont have to have a sky-branded digibox.

thanks for clearing that up

Back