SKY plus record after cancelling subscription

Yes, I was meaning an old blue card that was previously used with sky plus.

can anybody tell me if an amstrad sky+ box can have upgraded firmware

Hi Manic01, hope you are well. Would this work ?

SKY Free To View DIGITAL TV VIEWING CARD - BLUE

A Few Helpful Instructions

Insert the card into the viewing card slot on the Sky box (This may be behind a drop down door ).

Press the "SERVICES" button on your Sky remote control

Quickly press "4" "0" "1" and then the SELECT button to enter the engineer's INSTALLER MENU

On screen select "NEW INSTALLATION"

Press SELECT button to continue through the settings

After the Channel Listing has completed press the SELECT button again

The box will indicate 'CALL BACK' - allow this operation to finish.

The box will then activate and your card will be paired to your box via the phone line.

Your Sky box must be attached to a working phone line to in order to activate the viewing card.

Can i put a friends active card in my sky box, do this then switch back to me invalid card. then have sky plus workoing ?

Hi Guys, can anybody tell me how to upgrade the firmware? Do we get the instruction to do so? I would also like to know whether I could use this Skybox for Italian Freesat...

Hi Liam,

That is very encouraging - does it take a long time to reinstall the firmware? Also, if we want to revert it back to normaly Sky use, is it possible?

Thanks

Ciccio

So would I be correct in saying that the firmware flash on this forum is compatible with the Amstrad DRX280?

Still no luck with the Amstrad DRX890 boxes then? As in, no paid subscription to record type hack/break?

Cheers
Rapid (just joined)

Back