sky pin

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi not normally in this room but lookin for a bit of info,

i have an amstrad sky reciever in my caravan and tried the phone cable on battery to get ppv movies it asked for pin code i entered last 4 digits on viewing card but it didnt let me purchase ,saying wrong pin any 1 got any info that could help pleeze

thanx

ps it then came up pleese phone sky ect ect

if you have been doing this for a long time then i am thinking that you have hit the limit on the box and it needs to phone sky as useing the battery to get ppv will not clean the debit

as phawk says sounds like you have reached the limit or the card does not belong to the box.........

on a lighter note movies on b/o can be downloaded anyway always that option.........

the box was terminated by user and outstanding bills payed , and no movies were ever purchased ,

just wanted to do it if i was ever bored and had nothin to watch

so does that mean you dont have a subscription? If you are just using a card that has been turned off then obviously it will not work, there will be 'Zero' amount of credit on the card. You can only do this sky-con with a valid subscription card and its only to their benefit anyway.

so does that mean you dont have a subscription? If you are just using a card that has been turned off then obviously it will not work, there will be 'Zero' amount of credit on the card. You can only do this sky-con with a valid subscription card and its only to their benefit anyway.

didnt reliise i had to have an account thanx m8

Back