Sky One back on Virgin ?

kinel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Take alook at thishttp://whathifi.com/home-cinema/archive/2008/05/12/news-virgin-media-looks-to-bring-back-sky.aspx fingers crossed.

Good news, but is this a new development or are they refering back to the original announcement which was made a few weeks ago?

i hope there is somthing in this

well guts its back on september yeha

What is all the fuss about SkyOne, I don't miss it, and I could't see why there was such a fuss when Vermin and Sky went there seperate ways in the first place. Infact the level of programming on Virgin1 in the past few months easily rivals what Sky was showing at the time of the split - BUT that's only my opinion.

What is all the fuss about SkyOne, I don't miss it, and I could't see why there was such a fuss when Vermin and Sky went there seperate ways in the first place. Infact the level of programming on Virgin1 in the past few months easily rivals what Sky was showing at the time of the split - BUT that's only my opinion.

well i have not missed it as i have sat but will grt rid of sat now .less cluter .ithought sly woud have taken more away but it looks like back to normal in september

as long as it doesnt push up prices this is only a good thing, not that sky one was much good for anything other than the occasional simpsons episode anyway :)

as long as it doesnt push up prices this is only a good thing, not that sky one was much good for anything other than the occasional simpsons episode anyway :)

they said their is going to be an price hice if you pay you get if you dont you wont

gotta say, Sky one used to be one of the main channels I used to watch but I havent really missed it that much since it went from virmin, guess you get used to it
additional channels are always welcome tho :Clap:

only missed having sky one for the ross kemp on gangs programmes - that was some good tv - apart from that i never watched it.

I agree with the earlier post, hope it doesn't push up the price..
we haven't missed it as much as we thought we would. but im glad it will be coming back just for the chance to see whats new....

Sounds great. Get to watch new series of Gladiators...

So the cost doesnt effect 85% of users on this site :Cheers:

like that post .
they can put up if they like wont stop us lol well it might when they fall out again lol september is only round the corner

Back