sky on dbox

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys is it possible to get sky working on the dbox?

yes for fta it's easy. but the rest is more difficult. you can use a sky card in the dbox 2 but you need an add-on card reader or use card sharing.

so how would i go about getting sky tv through my dbox?
sorry to sound clueless

I dont think it will work through a DVB-C I dare say you would need the DVB-S verison of the Nokia DBox

Its Interesting i would love to find out if there is a box that will receive the sky channels...so if anyone out there has any info on this subject please feel free to post here , would be most appreciated...

Its not possible to watch sky via satellite for free.

wow im surprised by that what makes it so hard that no one has found a way?

The scrambling system from sky is not hacked.
The cable co's are using a very old hacked scrambling system and cannot afford a exchange.

there was a way dont know if it has been stoped yet

sorry my post was re a sat dbox. you can only watch what you pay for but you can share around a few boxes.

hi everyone! i need your help some one from germany is selling me SAT boxes and he says they are just like cable Dbox's and they are Dbox's he is selling them for 250 euro's. so what you lot think, will it work

A nokia sat dbox2 sell between 80 and 110 euros on german ebay and you don't get sky for free which such a box.

you can buy a GBOX which comes from italy and fits into the DBOX (its a small component) which you can then use youre DBOX to watch satellite via card sharing

i am still working on this at the moment and will keep you posted but dont get excited ;)

Gbox is only a peace of software and you can find versions on the net.
If you want to do cardsharing you need a chap which pay the bill, let you participate and own the skill to setup a carsdsharing server.

Back