Sky multiroom

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the crack Is with sky multiroom?

When I got mine in I ran the feeds myself, got a box off eBay and rang them up for a multiroom card.

Now my brother has just rang them up to ask for a card as my dad says he can use his spare 160 sky + box, but sky are insisting that they have to send a engineer out at a cost of £60.

I've just told him to try again tomorrow and speak to someone else....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customer services make up any rules they like or say what they want really. Mostly they say "yeah thats done sir" or "I'll do that for you now" etc, then hang up and ignore the whole conversation they just had. But yes sometimes you get one that wants to play and just says "no you cant do that, it has to be like this..."
Tbh, when you phone you have to understand you have more knowledge of their system than they do, you have to tell them exactly what you want them to do (in a nice way), plus you have to have luck to get through to someone who is momentarily helpful.

Your brother has to be confident in what he says he wants. Try again, eventually someone will be able to help.

tell your brother to say he has an indirect sky box it should make more sense when they process the sale

Back