sky movies

hagis

Inactive User
Reaction score
When recording from Sky movies to file I cant seem to play them back through Dbox , are they scrambled ? Do some channles have to be decoded first?

:BLOBBY:

Is SPTS mode enabled? And have you tried changing the uCode?
(if you know what I mean)

re

:mad: spts are on but I cant seem to change Ucode to 0014 in gavs menu in next gen looks as if its default on 001a . It says bitte warten.....when I try to change it . Recording from Terrestrial TV is working fine.

Last edited:
shellexec

Have you remembered to overwrite the shellexec.conf. I am pretty sure you cant change the ucodes until you have done this on the nextgen image according to Gavs posts.

I had a simlar problem. Tried flashing the image three times until i realised this.

Navigate to /var/tuxbox/config/ and overwrite Shellexec.conf with the one in the rar. Remember to reboot when you change the ucode.

Got this from Gav.

Applies to the Nextgen image.

You will probably also need the mmops file and overwrite the old one. Worked for me when I couldn't change ucodes on the Next Gen image. I think Gav posted it in the feedback thread for the image.

flash FXP

Im trying to overwrite the files using flash fxp, it just wont transfer any files . You think I should reflash the image and try again????

oh and Liam ,fxp wont let me manually change ucodes ethier . :Cheers: for all the help so far.

Last edited:
At last

Finnaly fixed it ,reflashed image put new files in no prob,still coudent change ucode but changed ucode manually like liam said by deleting ucode 001a .

Anyhow working like a dream now ,thank fu*k:BLOBBY: oh and you guys:Cheers:

Last edited:
Back