Sky Italia - what happened today ?!??

mannachie

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is a strange one. I have 5 peer severs with local 919 NDS cards which have been clearing Sky Calcio channels no problem. But today, around 3pm they all suddenly stopped. I still had one C line working as a hop1 in my local DM800HD which I use as a client box off both my servers and it was clearing everything ok, until i moved the c line into one of the servers (thus making it a hop2 feed) and the screen went black. When I move it back into my client box, it worked fine. All my feeds have reshare so even as a hop2 they should be clearing but none of them were playing ball ??

Anyone else experience this or have an idea what happened ??

The plot thickens as I have not changed a thing yet the Sky Calcio channels are all clearing today as hop2 to my client box. Just the blue screen at the moment advertising the next games but yesterday was just a black screen?
Did this not happen to anyone else then ???

They all seem to be clearing ok for me...although i am only getting the info screens as there is nothing being broadcast

It did it again yesterday afternoon. As soon as the EPL gamesgame on, total blackout on all feeds on hop2. Hop1 feed was fine though.

Will check it again today m8,didnt use it yesterday :)

i watched arsenal game
no bother at all for me

All hop2 feeds black screen here now m8,
although my Hop1 is offline so cant check that but I can get ecm info on the Hop2 but no pic.

All hop2 feeds black screen here now m8,
although my Hop1 is offline so cant check that but I can get ecm info on the Hop2 but no pic.

Exactly what I was getting mate, plenty ECM info but black screen on Hop2, Hop1 feeds were fine.
Monday nights football was all fine, hop1 & hop2 feeds working fine.
This is only happening with Sky calcio channels, all else are fine.

Back