SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

have you been on extended holiday as been black couple years

alimac i think he been on long long long holiday an just come back lol

Sorry mate.

Sky HD channels are currently offline. SD should be fine. If someone sold you that as a service get your money back.

hi is this normal as I cannot receive HD channels with a box I have bought, the screen just appears black?

There is still plenty of hd channels to be had so i would check setanta HD/BT sports HD package/Boxnation HD when i live fight is on and of course all fta live channels like bbc hd/itv and channel 4hd

Sports/movies and a couple of other premium channels will only work in an official slybox and that includes 5hd

Not work .... is off HD ..... only SD ... is NANO01 ...

Sorry mate.

Sky HD channels are currently offline. SD should be fine. If someone sold you that as a service get your money back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone else having problems with RTE Two HD on oscam?? No picture here since yesterday

No hd gone, but if you have soarview you have them.all anyways

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

with motorised i can still get HD???

NOT on uk mate, as the new pairing knocked HD over a year ago, in fact i think closer to 2 years ago.
bt sports and some other are HD

You can get HD on any sat as long as point to it, have a sub or share and a HD sat box

Channel 5 HD is working good now....
one easy way of putting it in the channel list is doing a tpprog update for irish channels

- - - Updated - - -

I was jst wondering was it possible to pair my skyhd card up with the openbox as the picture seems a lot better.... is that possible>?

Yes, makes no difference if dish is static or motorised. The HD or SD is dependent on your settop box, its software, your share entilalments, and the type of transmition you are tuning into.

Back