SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Anyone else having issues with sly sports f1 SD this morning? I've just got a black screen.

Anyone with sly know if the channel itself is up or not?

weird not for me

strange as its a free weekend

maybe moved transponder

black on all my boxes

Last edited:
Anyone with old sly SD box and card know if it's working?

Gone here, done a rescan still not brought it in

I don't subscribe but it is clearing in my skyhd box due to it being a free weekend.

why the hell it goes tits up when its a free weekend

no rescan sorts it

paying for a channel thats free pmsl that lot do my head in

Would be interesting to know whether people with old sly SD boxes and cards were affected by this. If they weren't then it looks like the end may be near.

Would be interesting to know whether people with old sly SD boxes and cards were affected by this. If they weren't then it looks like the end may be near.

I think that is way over the top. Out of interest, in your opinion.... how long is do you think we have with SD on CS then?

I reckon a few months yet. But I'd be hesitant about spending £ on a box with only a single sat in mind.

I think that is way over the top. Out of interest, in your opinion.... how long is do you think we have with SD on CS then?

Nobody knows so anything that is posted would just be a guess.
I'm in the same boat really as I would love to know so I don't waste money on other boxes etc..
I am looking for an alternative as I do have sly but only in my lounge and I like it in other rooms as well p..so when c.s goes completely will just have sly in lounge..I'm not in a cable area so that's no option...
Fingers crossed some cleaver person comes up with something....

Back