Sky Go

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi I downloaded the latest version of sky go on my PC I started having problems with it no picture sound ok then went off. I phoned sky spoke to a female who told me to shut down when I restarted my pc I lost all my data favourites etc I had to do a Restore all back but no sky go. I am on windows 7 Explorer11 its old pc but had no problem in the past any ideas thanks in advance.

wasnt aware they had stopped using it as it was a must have when i ran it no idea the set up now

I used sky go on windows 10 the other day, it installed silver light and was through the browser. There wasn’t an app involved . I did read somewhere they were going to make an app. I can’t confirm that though.

Its a new app for pc, laptop, tablets etc I think it only works on windows 10 I am on windows7 and 64 bit os I am on 32bit the old version worked great.

I have had my pc updated to windows10 64 bit works great. The problem now is virgin tv on the go my version is now on tv is that correct. Because it wont play the video please press the button nothing is happening. thanks in advance.

Back