Sky Go on a Android box

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi is it possible to download Sky go on to my Android box I have it on my PC at the moment. Thanks in advance.

used to work on firestick sadly not now doubt will work mate

Works on my daughter's android box...@5amp

Its the sky go app off the google playstore. Her boyfriend is sky customer and he use's it to watch the footy sometimes when he is stays. He said it works fine....@alimac

ok mate still wont work on the firestick thanks for info as to it working on box

skygo is not supported on all android devices bear that in mind if fails to install

If you subscribe to sky go extra for an extra £5 You are able to use sky go on ps4 and ps3, also you can now watch on 4 devises

nowt changed skygo was always available on 4 devices if you paid for skygo extra thinking someone looking for a download?

nowt changed skygo was always available on 4 devices if you paid for skygo extra thinking someone looking for a download?
If you only have normal sky go you can only use on 2 devises and can't use on ps4? Just helping saying if you know someone with sky pay them £5 a month to get skygo extra and you can now watch on PlayStation too.

Back