Sky channels Gone

We could see some serious interest in the " getting talkback" issue overcome now or ways of getting around it.Its likely that loads of customers or excustomers are going to be getting bills for channels they dont have or boxes for that matter that are all stating to talkback.....

ME TALK BACK BAC ON lol only joking god rest sky 1 sly dont know wot their playing with bout time some 1 stud up to murdock or maxwell both should av fell of the boat lol" so i only read the news on d/w better than sly news any way" no wonder they had them adverts on robbing fecker's

Last edited:
god rest sky 1 sly dont know wot their playing with bout time some 1 stud up to murdock or maxwell both should av fell of the boat lol" so i only read the news on d/w better than sly news any way" no wonder they had them adverts on robbing fecker's

I agree, for your amusement here is a message I sent Sly

Allow Virgin Media to show the Free to air channels until the summer when they are removed from FTA. This is absolutely out of order. Take Sky One if you want but not allowing them to show the FREE channels is just being stupid!!! I can watch Sky News in the dining room but not the living room?!!!
Grow Up Sky, put your toys back in the pram.

never watch sky one 2 or sports news, not a fan of all this lost, nip and tuck crap all the other programmes are usually repeats, Road wars, simpsons, futurams and stupid programmes like britians roughest pubs (aint been down my street yet lol)

sky ones name is now called vircin central 2? plus we cant get channel 119 :(

Wont miss lost cos of torrent files or my Sly Sister if need be, but the Stargate series will be sorely missed along with the likes of road wars. The simpsons can bugger off as they have been going for toooooooo long.

Read a statement on here earlier from VM that stated they will negotiate for VOD rights as Sly don't have the technology. Roll on VM and stick it to SLy:ASSFLASH:

pleae wait while your channels are being updated just appeared on my subbed box, and sky one is now called virgin central 2 and sky sports news is called, old sky sports snooze
what a bunch of w***ers

Back