Sky Card Cloning

Nygie

Inactive User
Reaction score
AS question for a mate, if I may!
He had sky+ installed and has a spare normal box, but didn't get multiroom!
If he connected the old box back up to the dish would it work with a cloned card from his + box.
If it's possible to clone the card of course!!

Thanks

AS question for a mate, if I may!
He had sky+ installed and has a spare normal box, but didn't get multiroom!
If he connected the old box back up to the dish would it work with a cloned card from his + box.
If it's possible to clone the card of course!!

Thanks

have a read on sky mate.....all is explained.

one time you could purchase something called a TWO VIEW which allowed you to connect to a sat box with a card in and then use the TWO VIEW to a seperate sat box via a computer ribbon as a slave card thus in effect be able to run two stb's with one card,probably diff channels as well, anyone remember them?

there is also now a wireless version of this that will run up to 4 recievers off one official viewing card, but this will not work with NDS 'videoguard' sky cards

the next best bet would be to run a line from the output port on the box and use a magic eye but that means both tele's will show whatever is on the box

well i could do with sharing someones sky card if virgin dont pay for sky sports next week lol

well i could do with sharing someones sky card if virgin dont pay for sky sports next week lol

Only Sky basic channel will go, not the premium ones. Sky cannot pull the Sports and movies from the cable network.

@fes786 that kind of chat is not suitable in this section i'm afraid, i have moved posts here- http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=114697
Guys this thread is not about cardsharing, or virgin-vs-sky, its about card cloning so it should be kept on topic.
Cardsharing is a sensitive subject and sky cardsharing discussion is banned by the boss. Cardsharing discussion and technique can be discussed in the european sat sections as normal, but please do not abuse the relaxed view there.
regards.

Last edited:
no probs its going off subject for different reasons, not anyones fault its just a dead thread now really. Card cloning is not possible, as per post number 2.
Regards

Back