Sky Boxing on Cable

crooked-dr

Member +
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a question, and I think I might know the answer to it but... I am wrong around half the time so...
Would it be possible to watch the ricky hatton boxing match thats on this saturday on SKYBOXOFFICE through ntlPPV? From what I can see, I can only get the movies and adult channels, but nothing comes up under special events and sports. I wonder is it a specific channel list that the card is programmed with, or ntl customers cant get hold of skyboxoffice stuff. any advice would be appreciated
thanks

crooked-dr said:
Hi,
I have a question, and I think I might know the answer to it but... I am wrong around half the time so...
Would it be possible to watch the ricky hatton boxing match thats on this saturday on SKYBOXOFFICE through ntlPPV? From what I can see, I can only get the movies and adult channels, but nothing comes up under special events and sports. I wonder is it a specific channel list that the card is programmed with, or ntl customers cant get hold of skyboxoffice stuff. any advice would be appreciated
thanks

live sporting events are usually on ppv1 or 2 i think its ch9 and 10!

Im not sure what u mean. I have ditv1000 with funcard au in ex C&W. I have fron row on channels 0 and 7 where all the ordered films are shown. can you book the match on your box?

crooked-dr said:
Im not sure what u mean. I have ditv1000 with funcard au in ex C&W. I have fron row on channels 0 and 7 where all the ordered films are shown. can you book the match on your box?

lol i thought you were ntl - normally something like that is available to me on ppv1 or ppv2 on the day. i am also vod so i don't have front row at all.

Most of the time you are unable to book untill the day before on cable so worth checking your EPG on friday night or saturday mate

im looking for the wresting on sky box office plz will it be on one of the ppv channels on ntl im getting unsubscribed channels on both ppv1 and ppv 2 can any 1 help

M8 the boxing is deff on the box office channal and you have to order it , hope we get it as its going to be a good un, carnt see ricky beating the man maywheather if ever thay get it on .

Cheers.

Back