sky box office

axeman282002

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,can any tell me how to find the pacqiaou v mayweather fight on this box .Do i scan and hope for the best,any advise appreciated.Thanks

Hi,can any tell me how to find the pacqiaou v mayweather fight on this box .Do i scan and hope for the best,any advise appreciated.Thanks

hi mate its dependent on what channel lists you use but if you go into your list ie bring up channels on screen then press blue button on remote see if there is a bouquet called sky interactive..if yes then go into that bouquet and find a channel called S.B.O this is the channel for the fight as long as your provider is buying the fight..once you have found sbo highlight it and press menu on remote and select "add service to bouquet" and select a place you want to put sbo channel so you can find it next time.

You will need a share or no go.
HD 10861 H 23000 2/3 8PSK

SD 12265 H 27500 5/6
Just sbo? Has it changed transponders today or is my list from the other day fine? Thanks

HD Freq brings in channels but no broadcast
SD Freq brings nothing in for me

correction:

This worked; thanks @manic01

SD 12265 H 27500 5/6

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a share but I haven`t got a clue how to input the frequency.I have scanned and found sbo hd but hd isn`t part of the package .Please help guys desperate to watch later.Thanks

It ain't there in rats for me I had to get it manually searching 12265 H 27000 5/7 or auto fec

For others on any channel press menu on remote then settings then service searching then manual scan then go down to transponder then using left or right selection on remote change transponder to 12265 H 27500 auto once there press okay on remote and it will scan/search that transponder and sly box office will be first channel found highlight on it and press okay on remote then just move it to where you want or leave it and access from just scanned.

Last edited:
It ain't there in rats for me I had to get it manually searching 12265 H 27000 5/7 or auto fec

I added it this morning @AJT :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't updated in 8 months or so. I still have the same channels as before. I assume it will work later tonight?

you haven't updated your channels in 8 months and they are all still OK ?

The channels that I use are. Yes. I don't use sky arts, I've read on here that it is down... Sports is fine for me

Back