sky box office problem

slippy999

Inactive User
Reaction score
(clone 500c)
im trying to manualy type in a manual search to get sky box office sports.

name: sky box office sports
provider: 555
video pid: 0203
audio pid: 0297
pcr pid: 0243
tsid: 0007
onid:f020
service id: 06a4

no dvb: untick
use sdt: tick

when i press blue i get the message-

transponder with the same tsid/onid but other frequency/pol/... already exist.. create a new transponder with the same data is no possible.. please do change tsid and/or onid

i live in the gloucester area any ideas on what im doing wrong

is this the same ? I also have the Tuxbox Commander way too if you need it m8

Go into scanning menu...

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Search

Frequency - 555MHz
INV - ON (ticked)

Now select Yellow button (PID)

Name - Sky Box Office Sports
Provider - 555
Video PID - 0203
Audio PID - 0297
PCR PID - 007b
Teletext PID - 0243
TSID - 0007 (for ex-tw)
TSID - 007a (for ex-***)
ONID - 1020
Service ID - 06a4 (for ex-tw)
Service ID - 0275 (for ex-***)
No DVB - Untick
Use SDT - Tick

Save settings (BLUE)

Start scan

Should only take a few seconds and should return 2 new services.

Exit out of the menus.

Press OK then RED (All Services) and scroll down to Sky Sports Box Office. Should work ok.

have a look through 'all channels' sky box office is called ppv events assuming your using dw and its the same channel, ppv events shows the sport thats advertised i.e the boxing and the wrestling events.

have tried the settings above but it says it hasnt found any channels. i dont know if this is because nothing is being shown at the moment.
if i press menu / info / streamin info i get the following;

provider : 555
video pid: none
audio pid: none
pcr pid: none
pmt pid: none
teletext pid: none
video format: n/a
transport stream id: 0007h
original network id: 1020
service id: 06a4h
namespace; 0000h

this was after a manual scan

if you have the tuxbox commander way that would be great

it could and most likely nothing is showing m8
but here it is

MENU
SETUP
SYSTEM SETTINGS
OSD SETTINGS
TUXTEXT POSITION (YELLOW)

Position the two right angles at the top left and bottom right corners of your tv. Doesn't need to be perfect, probably better if you bring them in a bit and not exactly on the edge.

OK when done
Green to save or highlight Save and press OK

Exit out the menus and return to Tuxbox Commander.

Now...follow these instruction. It will take a while but should work.

You need to use the remote to do everything. When you're adding characters it will be like texting on your mobile phone. Press '7' 4 times to get an 'S', etc etc.

Scroll down to var and press ok
Scroll down to tuxbox and press ok
Scroll down to config and press ok
Scroll down to enigma and press ok
Scroll down to cable and press ok

You should have a list of userbouquet files with numbers and letters after them. You need to find the Sports bouquet. On my box, it was called userbouquet.d7d3e4.tv. Highlight the file and press '4' to edit. You can see at the bottom of the screen it tells you what each button on the remote does.

At the top of the file it will say what each bouquet is called.

For example, my Sports bouquet is called 'Sport' so at the top of my file it says...

#NAME Sport

Ok so far? Good.

So you've found the sports bouquet and you see a load of lines that start...

#SERVICE: 1:0:1: bla bla bla

These are the individual channels in your sports bouquet.

Highlight the line directly under the #NAME Sport line and press GREEN twice. This should create two empty lines at the top of your page.

Highlight the first empty line and press OK.
The bottom of the screen should change to show you what each key on the remote does. Use these buttons to enter the following text
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Note there's a space after #SERVICE:

The 6a4 is the service id for the channel
The 7 is the transponder id
These numbers are for ex-tw only.
For ex-N t l is might be this but I'm not sure because I can't test it.
Code:

you should have used the buttons on the remote to enter that text

If you want the '#' press 0
If you want the ':' press 1 until it comes up. Watch out for the ';' before it.
If you want capital letters for the SERVICE, press 'yellow'

Now highlight the second blank line that you created and press ok.

Put the following text in...
Code:

So now you should have the following at the top of your userbouquet file
Code:

Press EXIT on the remote then RED to save.
Press EXIT on the remote then RED to save.
Select the Reload Channels option.

Check your Sports bouquet and it should be at the top.

If you want to move it elsewhere in the list, use Service Organising from the Setup menu.

i found it easier ftp'ing into the box, browsing to the userbouquet and adding it in myself by editing the userbouquet

Just couldnt grasp the the tux commander

@ Rat, Are there any definitive guides with channels lists to add extra channels to the dreambox.

The one there with Sky Sports Box Office, anything similar?

Looking for setanta sports 1 and 2. Can't find either on the dreambox. I have only just flashed the box and got it up and running. I don't really understand bouquets fully, are they like channel lists?

Appreciate any info and advice.

Also wondered if it was possible to add Sky Sports Xtra, the interactive selections on Champions league nights when they say SSExtra screen 1, to my channels. I have SSextra but on wednesday I would'nt be able to choose say screen 3 or 4, would I?

cheers.

Last edited:
sentanta sports should be there with a normal scan m8
as for sky sports red button service you wont get that

How do we add skyboxoffice and adult channels in nutireno image?

cheers

If anyone is having probs with sky box office try

#DESCRIPTION: Sky Box Office
#SERVICE: 1:0:1:6a4:7:1020:ffff0000:0:0:0:

Doing a Neutrino scan i got
<transponder id="0007" onid="f020" frequency="515000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">

using the instructions on this sticky and replacing 555 as a provider to 515 it worked first time for me

using dw image and trying to manual install it but having no joy , any ideas plz

hi if i scan for box office on Sunday night wold i be able to get the wrestling if no one in my area has ordered it or will someone need to order it for me to receive it?

AFAIK Sky Box Office always appears in your All channels list under the channel name PPV Events. (Pay Per View Events)

Just browse until you find it.

There may be several channels named similar, just play until you get one that works. You find that they are often playing loops of adverts when no PPV event is on. NOTE: You may need to restart your CAM after viewing a non-working PPV Events channels (depending on your CAM) as they can cause them to crash.

All the previous descriptions of how to add Sky Box Office manually are (IMO) flawed because they contain transponder and PID information unique to your local area and will not be the same in different areas.

Last edited:
AFAIK Sky Box Office always appears in your All channels list under the channel name PPV Events. (Pay Per View Events)

Just browse until you find it.

There may be several channels named similar, just play until you get one that works. You find that they are often playing loops of adverts when no PPV event is on. NOTE: You may need to restart your CAM after viewing a non-working PPV Events channels (depending on your CAM) as they can cause them to crash.

All the previous descriptions of how to add Sky Box Office manually are (IMO) flawed because they contain transponder and PID information unique to your local area and will not be the same in different areas.

i have ppv events but perm black screen..how do i get it to work. your method doesnt work,

bristol area, thanks

I have added -

#SERVICE: 1:0:1:6a4:7:f020:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION: Sky Box Office Sports

into my favourites on my NABILOSAT BLACKHOLE V0.9 ENIGMA 2 image
and it's there but in a shady grey colour suggesting it wont clear and it does'nt is there something different I must do on an ENIGMA 2 image im ex tw

Hi....also having a prob with ppv.

Noobie novice here, so be gentle with me. Had it all working last night :Drool: not bad for 1st attempt. Watched the fight np, but today can't get it to show again, just black screens on all the premium channels :grayno:

Any help out here guys?

only shows when something is on
no broadcast no picture

Back