SKY are evil !!

Truely disgusting!

Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed.........

Wonder how we (cable users) would stand with contracts if Virgin loose channels. Surely Virgin won't be able to suuply the service that we contracted to........making the whole contract void?

BSkyB shag Welsh sheep.

Truely disgusting!

Wonder how we (cable users) would stand with contracts if Virgin loose channels. Surely Virgin won't be able to suuply the service that we contracted to........making the whole contract void?

BSkyB shag Welsh sheep.

they are still advertising them channels for new customers here

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/service.do?id=1

very strange though!

cheers

Sky One
Sky Two
Sky News
Sky Sports News
Sky Travel
Sky Travel Extra

If a last-minute deal is not reached then the basic Sky channels will disappear from the Virgin Media platform on Thursday 1st March

Premium channels Sky Sports and Sky Movies will remain on the cable platform

http://media247.co.uk/skydigital/newsarchive/2007/02/sky_to_pull_maj.php

virgin media have a line set up so you can hear there explanation dial 150 option 1 will give you an 0800 number to ring (0800 052 1139 ) ring it and listen : multi : : multi : : multi :

My understanding is that Sky were forced to sell their basic channels to the (relatively) small cableco's and had to accept whatever payment was offered. Now VM has taken over most cableco's they are considered a dominant player and Sky are now free to choose to supply (or not) and can set what they consider a fair price.

I suspect that VM would do the same if the position was reversed.

Truely disgusting!

BSkyB shag Welsh sheep.

t&c states tv line up can change so nope contract would still stand lol

this is shit

uve got possibly two of the richest men fighting it out fisty cuffs style over a few tv channels.

The greed is sickning

Oh well, good job we don't watch much Sky One. Don't think i've ever watched any of the others.....

Lost
Simpsons

Think I'd rather watch a blank screen anyhow.

Oh well, good job we don't watch much Sky One. Don't think i've ever watched any of the others.....

I dont watch any of them either apart from Sky Sports News, will deffo miss that one.

Lost
Simpsons

to be fair the UK is always about 2 seasons behind the acutal series anyway so i always get the latest episodes off newsgroups. so i wont be missing most of the sucky sky basics. but Sky Sports News RIP!!!! will miss that little beauty.

Just as long as they don't pull the sports channels off, I couldn't care less.

bloody nightmare for the simpsons and 24,
lets hope they don't pull the plug

dont know why sky doesnt offer the "basic" channels to virgin customers via a pay as u go scheme, like what old film4 customers at say £8 per month and sky get £5 of the subscrption fee. everyones then happy

does any one have any idea whats going on with the freeview boxs i get sly sports new on my freeveiw box will freeview loose the channls 2 ....?

Back