Sky agents

Only thing I sell is the wife's used underwear. Not sure Sky Agents would be interested in them tbh. And as Ferret said, there is no selling of subs here, if you want that sort of thing, then you'd head over to the kings. It's pretty rife over there ;)
How the hell they can get away with it on an open forum on kings flogging like they do is unreal,Must be a forum from outside the uk.

Im beginning to suspect they are back on here. Thankfully this forum does not hold anything illegal and is here to help those stuck on tech issues.
But i got a PM yesterday from a member asking access to servers.
I left the chat, same member seem to be sending loads of PMs through out the night and today.
Same member that has been on here for two years with zero posts.

Im beginning to suspect they are back on here. Thankfully this forum does not hold anything illegal and is here to help those stuck on tech issues.
But i got a PM yesterday from a member asking access to servers.
I left the chat, same member seem to be sending loads of PMs through out the night and today.
Same member that has been on here for two years with zero posts.

I suspect you'll get quite a few pm's of that nature as you come across as intelligent and "in the know" (As quite a few on here are too)
Whereas the idiots like me get left in peace hehe...
Thanks for informing us...."forewarned is forarmed" as they say..

@river4ever I still want to know what that sky skin thing you was using is.
I had to pay for it to be hardcoded mate. It can be called what ever you want it be called if you know how.
It was originally LTQ from my understanding.
The app was “never” released for public use “free” as far as i know. I did hear that the developers of app charged a fee for it.
But im unsure of that.

It took me awhile to get it.
If it was open for public use.... as in DNS could be typed in i would of shared it on here.
(unfortunately you can not do that)

Back