Sky agents

lescantle

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I have a list of sky agents looking for any sub/sellers if anyone wants it just pm me.

Thanks for asking, I was about to but didn't want to make a james hunt of myself. ;)
Like sky policemen ect as most of us have a sub of some kind,I know i have iptv one and well happy with it.

So basically, if im reading this correctly, you have a list of people that are looking for subs? Is that correct?

So basically, if im reading this correctly, you have a list of people that are looking for subs? Is that correct?
Under cover sky agents looking for providers to catch

We dont allow people to sell subs so why would they be bothered. Anyone trying to is instantly banned.

In any case we get the list deal with what we can and they join again. Pointless.

Ive got some fools gold if anyone's interested? Not as good as the real thing but hey what can I do :)

So it's really a thread to reach out to dealers/resellers. Get a list of people trying to catch you out by possibly adding yourself to a list of dealers/resellers 🤭
Can't see you getting many requests to be honest.

So it's really a thread to reach out to dealers/resellers. Get a list of people trying to catch you out by possibly adding yourself to a list of dealers/resellers 🤭
Can't see you getting many requests to be honest.
You never have or never will see me selling stuff to people on here,Its just most of us either have past or present used iptv in some form so just a little pointer.

Only thing I sell is the wife's used underwear. Not sure Sky Agents would be interested in them tbh. And as Ferret said, there is no selling of subs here, if you want that sort of thing, then you'd head over to the kings. It's pretty rife over there ;)

I am selling a jar of air its special air for emergencies only.After all, you never know when you are going to need it. I only want a couple of hundred for it if your interested.🤔😂

Back