Sky Agent ROI

bert1

Member ++
Reaction score
As it looks like I'm not going to get a comeback offer thought I might try and get the most from a sub......Is Anyone here on digitalworldz ,a sky agent in ROI prepared to set up a sky ROI subscription for me...?

PM me if you are......

cheers

_http://www.skydigitalcards.com/product_info+28.html&osCsid=mrnuvgtfib9qign28ten3gttr7

Sorry bert i forgot to get back to you. This link is 1 place, although i dont personally know them.
I know of a guy in spain too, website is britsat.tv but to be honest he is a bit expensive (i think 125 euros *per year*) so i'm sure you'll get better.

Check with whoever you buy with because i think most wont charge 'per year' they just charge on a 'per needs' basis- you have to go through them all the time. You can set up the sky direct debit to a uk credit card, which will be debited in euros.

Apart from that maybe someone else has an alternative? The other company that was popular was skycards.net but looks like they have been closed down.

thanks m8......im ok for world cup but looking ahead to eng season.

praps i may look at dmbx again by then .....

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the €100 for? If you call sky themselves don't they supply and fit the digibox and card for free? Have I missed something here? lol

yes you missed something lol. Agents are used for people who dont have a uk address, or in this case a ROI address. The charge is the agents fee for arranging the card, sending it, activating it and providing you with a contact number for any future dealings that obviously cannot be done directly.

Back