skii movies on opos

faiz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,
i have a sammy 2100 with which i'm having problems accessing the movie channals the pin is 0000 but when i press the red button i get nothing at all. i've attached an image as that i think may be the problem, i'm not sure. i'm using opos card with this image.

would any1 be able to help me out.

At least put some channels in the tier8. As it stands it doesn't actually authorise anything !

And the event price for the PPV seems just a tad excessive.

dont think the image has anything to do with pin, a opos will clear all channels with one tier as long as the box is running 3.3, not sure about 3.5

I have a opos card in one of my boxes and when red is pressed nothing happens but if I put a fun4 it works fine.

I have a opos card in one of my boxes and when red is pressed nothing happens but if I put a fun4 it works fine.

thats what i've been reading in other places as well, but what i'm not sure about is that is it the image or the emm files that would need altering in opos.

if it is the image then can any1 help me amend the movie tiers, had a try eariler but didn't work.i'm in a pure area.

you will require a tier for an pin active channel to present the pin, the funcard uses a single full tier to provide all channels and so it prompts for the pin.
for emulators you would need at least one tier that refers to a redirected pin channels.
use the basic package tiers and the movies channels tiers as you would a mosc.

tbc

you will require a tier for an pin active channel to present the pin, the funcard uses a single full tier to provide all channels and so it prompts for the pin.
for emulators you would need at least one tier that refers to a redirected pin channels.
use the basic package tiers and the movies channels tiers as you would a mosc.

tbc

correct me if i'm wrong, so what your saying opos will need the current tier as it has, as well as a basic channel and a the movies. just so i understand better why can't we use the same tier as the funcard?

the opos is mimicking a rom card - this means that the ecm is passed to the card and effectively will knock it off, so the image must be able to pass the test as a rom card woulod have to.

public funcard and atmega flashes only retrieve keyroll data and nothing else pretty much.

Back