Six taxis and a pizza so far

edds

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Grrrr, it's these companies I feel sorry for.

Ok, Friday, 6AM-ish to start with one car turns up and sent away, sorry not ordered you. 6.20 a second one, different company, again sent away. 7.04-ish yet a third car and again a different company.

OK summat's definitely suss now.

Saturday, just after Dr Who finished, knock knock, looks out window, a gent with two pizzas in the big bags and two, two litre pepsis. Sent away again. This one had a contact name and number (NOT my name, btw, and a moby number, so didn't bother asking for it).

Now this afternoon, 3.20ish, three more different private hire firms appear in the space of 10 minutes.

There may come a time when I want a car or, indeed, a pizza and I shan't be able to order it for delivery cos some cnut's got it in for me/missus.

A point one of today's drivers made was it's usually someone close by. Now, all we can think of is, we live in a cul-de-sac and a car pulled out of a side road when missus wanted to go just beyond there to go to our house. The guy wouldn't budge, he expected the missus to turn off the road and go down the road he emerged from. He was in the wrong, they all just pull out of the junction with no thought of someone going straight on, past the junction, for the few yards to the road end.

I'm now keeping a log of all incidents, I understand it's a form of stalking, but what can we do? Missus wants to involve police, but I reckon that's futile.

It will probbley kids look about see if you see any of them pocking there eyes out lol

The companies that have been "done" will be more aware when a call comes through for your address. The pizza guy's should have did a standard ring back anyway for a non regular customer, so it's really their own fault but im pretty sure it will end quite soon as the local cabbies ect will be moaning like heck to their radio controllers so they too will start to "ring back" to check. So chances are it will end pretty soon.

As for what to do.....tricky trying to prove anything really. But if it didn't stop id be telling the cabbie ect that i reckon "the kids from number 15 have a grudge against me but i cant prove it is them, Im sorry if this has wasted your time Again!!". That way your not actually saying "It was him/her" but you will get one of them ending up checking it out - that would put a stop to it too lol.

Other than that just let it go as they will eventually get board if they see you don't give a dam. I would laugh when i answered the door ect and just show that answering your front door isn't actually "killing you". Does sound more like a kids trick than something an adult would do though.

just watch for some1 comin out their house and saying to the pizza guy for the pizzas, u usually get them half price when someone has prankied it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thanks for replies, lol, another one 2.33AM this morning. Missus didn't answer the door, though, and I was asleep having refreshed myself in the pub earlier.

Thanks for replies, lol, another one 2.33AM this morning. Missus didn't answer the door, though, and I was asleep having refreshed myself in the pub earlier.

a pizza?

it would have soaked up the drink ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Unfortunately, pizza was Saturday, would've ate it if it was delivered last night, though.

Back