Site Speed

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i jsut added turbo mode to the site ;)

some software that does this!

you should all notice speed increase's of around 70% quicker loads... and server loads willl now be very low.

just now need to optimize mysql for this site and we should have a great site back to tops.

attachments should be fixed now i added 5GB of them last night.... you all have to know aswell that everytime i re-do the site i need to upload these files again ... and it takes time

the cover site all in all is 10GB (yes WOW) and its on its way ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Wohoooooooooooooooo nice one micke :) thanx again m8 for all the hard work you've put in

Sites no diference.. then again im on wireless lappy... will try pc.. cheers mick

Thats worrying coz i taught that was my ISP Connection Speed lol

yeah just noticed that before i noticed this thread, every thing seam to be going faster

well done Mickie D, keep the good work up..................

a little faster from side as well. I think the disturbed skin has always been slower than the others anyway, but definitely an improvement.

Cheers m8

I'm another that would like to thank Mickie D and admin for all their hard worK.
thanks guys:)

seems faster to me :) thanks ;)

its much faster for sure !

i agree aswell that the disturbed is slower than the original but the original has next to any graphics at all... where as the disturbed skin is quite heavy in graphics ;)

dont forget also we are in the states (server) so when your pc looks for digital world url... even though its high speeds it still has to cross an number of exchanges from here and across tre pond....where as if you visit a site in the UK its normally manchester or london where the big hosting providors are, keep that in mind aswell

going to attempt a cover site fix today... been smoking so it may have to wait to the morning ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie lookas though the attachment aint working still m8
cable people need them to upload the rst lol as 2 days now Ive had to remove the keys ;)

cheers rat should be sorted in about 10 mins

let me know ;)

its still doing the process rat ;)

might take a little longer then lol

Back