Singularity

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this, pretty good shooter, and scaring the shit out of me tbh. But how the hell do you get into the lab? I cannot find the alternative enterance, if I am honest, I cant get past the 8 monsters, they are just battering me, I only have the pistol, and cannot seem to kill them all before they kill me.

Any tips or advice is welcomed. Witchy your going to love this game, right up your street mate, may even live next door. lol.

Anyone else playing this, pretty good shooter, and scaring the shit out of me tbh. But how the hell do you get into the lab? I cannot find the alternative enterance, if I am honest, I cant get past the 8 monsters, they are just battering me, I only have the pistol, and cannot seem to kill them all before they kill me.

Any tips or advice is welcomed. Witchy your going to love this game, right up your street mate, may even live next door. lol.

Currenlty playing it mate and stuck at the same bit as you!

My only weapon is a shitty pistol and I've got about 6 bullets for the fecking thing :(

The trick in the lab is to wait until the monster are stood near one of the white liquid nitrogen tanks then shoot the tank, it will freeze the monsters, when they are frozen run over and smack the monster until they shatter. I think that is the ONLY way to really kill them. Also you'll noticed that some of them pick up big red explosive cans, try and get them to throw them at you whilst you are standing near both an emeny AND a gas tank, if timed correctly the tank should explode freezing the mosters then you simply pop over and smash the frozen monster. :)

When all the monster are dead, the doors at the top of the stairs will open and a few more mnsters will run out, run up the stairs and you will see some sort of vortex/worm hole type thing. I've got no idea what needs to be done in this room, that's where I'm stuck. :(

Currenlty playing it mate and stuck at the same bit as you!

My only weapon is a shitty pistol and I've got about 6 bullets for the fecking thing :(

The trick in the lab is to wait until the monster are stood near one of the white liquid nitrogen tanks then shoot the tank, it will freeze the monsters, when they are frozen run over and smack the monster until they shatter. I think that is the ONLY way to really kill them. Also you'll noticed that some of them pick up big red explosive cans, try and get them to throw them at you whilst you are standing near both an emeny AND a gas tank, if timed correctly the tank should explode freezing the mosters then you simply pop over and smash the frozen monster. :)

When all the monster are dead, the doors at the top of the stairs will open and a few more mnsters will run out, run up the stairs and you will see some sort of vortex/worm hole type thing. I've got no idea what needs to be done in this room, that's where I'm stuck. :(

Just to check, I aint in the lab yet, I cannot find the way in. I am talking about the bit when you try and open the door, the monster grabs your arm and you slam the door. Turn around and there is like 8 monsters, and it says to find an alternative way into the lab. I cant find the altervative way, or kill the bloody monsters.

Cant say I have seen any white tanks mate. But thanks for the advice. I take it you got all the bullets out of the previous room before leaving? I noticed too that if you jump on the lorry and crouch, they throw more cannisters at you, so that may be of some use, but I will look for these white tanks, turned it off now though, cos it pissed me off. lol.

Awesome game though, recommend it to everyone bar JTH cos he is scared of zombies, and they give him nightmares. Big girl that he is. lmfao.

Awesome game though, recommend it to everyone bar JTH cos he is scared of zombies, and they give him nightmares. Big girl that he is. lmfao.

told you 3 things scare shit out of me m8
celtic fans,junkies,zombies in that order lol

Just to check, I aint in the lab yet, I cannot find the way in.

You are RUBBISH! ;)

I remember the arm grabbing me but I can't remember what I did. I reckon I must have had more weapons and just took out the monsters.

I'm pretty far into the game now, I'm fighting a Boss on the back of a wrecked train, the fecking thing just will not die. :(

You are RUBBISH! ;)

I remember the arm grabbing me but I can't remember what I did. I reckon I must have had more weapons and just took out the monsters.

I'm pretty far into the game now, I'm fighting a Boss on the back of a wrecked train, the fecking thing just will not die. :(

Cheers mate, appreciate the supportive words. lol.

And your about 6 hours from the end then mate. Still quite a way to go, from what I have been reading. And you cant of had any other weapons, as you escape from somewhere, and the bird gives you the gun, and thats all you get. Shit I must be crap ha ha.

Hmm.

I'm not exactly the best ever at these sort of games either mate, so there must have been an escape route that I found, or maybe if you hunt around you'll find a shotgun or summit? :err:

The game is decent, it's growing on me slowly.

One thing for sure it's not an easy game, and the section inside the Lab was a complete pain in the arse. I finally beat the Lab area by restarting the game and making sure I had a Shotgun before I entered, that made it much easier. :)

Hmm.

I'm not exactly the best ever at these sort of games either mate, so there must have been an escape route that I found, or maybe if you hunt around you'll find a shotgun or summit? :err:

The game is decent, it's growing on me slowly.

One thing for sure it's not an easy game, and the section inside the Lab was a complete pain in the arse. I finally beat the Lab area by restarting the game and making sure I had a Shotgun before I entered, that made it much easier. :)

Shotgun? Dude where you find that? I done the lab part now, you have to kill all the monsters before it opens the door. I got the TMD now, and saved brisov, so just going on now. Good game must say, bit like bioshock, although I aint played the 2nd one. Really good game though, really enjoying although it does scare the shit out of me at points.

It's the 'kinda like Bioshock' bit that puts me off.

I've never enjoyed Bioshock, infact it bores me so much that I've never bothered to complete it. Strange thing is, I enjoyed Bioshock 2 and completed that in a day or two. :err:

A bit that spooked me in Singularity, in the Lab there is an old fashioned camera. After you have killed all the beasties goto the camera and take a picture of yourself. It will blind you for a second or two and when your vision returns there will be a photograph of yourself, only problem is that there is a monster standing behind you!

You turn around and BOO - ARGH!

lol

It's the 'kinda like Bioshock' bit that puts me off.

I've never enjoyed Bioshock, infact it bores me so much that I've never bothered to complete it. Strange thing is, I enjoyed Bioshock 2 and completed that in a day or two. :err:

A bit that spooked me in Singularity, in the Lab there is an old fashioned camera. After you have killed all the beasties goto the camera and take a picture of yourself. It will blind you for a second or two and when your vision returns there will be a photograph of yourself, only problem is that there is a monster standing behind you!

You turn around and BOO - ARGH!

lol

IMO its nothing like bioshock. I played the first one, and got stuck so never went further. I aint played the 2nd one so cannot really comment, the only similarity I can see is the hand thing. But thats about it.

I am at the train now, trying to fight the boss, but hell its hard. I have taken out the orange things like 3 times, and the thing still comes back for more. How many times you have to shoot those things Witchy?

Awesome game though, best I played in sometime.

Found this witchy, dont know if you will use it, but will allow you to get the harder achievements:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I've not played it since last night mate and I hadn't killed that thing on the train either.

I had popped all it's zits and like you say it keeps attacking, one thing I did notice (before I died) was that it's mouth had started to glow orange, so maybe we should attack it's gob. :)

I've not played it since last night mate and I hadn't killed that thing on the train either.

I had popped all it's zits and like you say it keeps attacking, one thing I did notice (before I died) was that it's mouth had started to glow orange, so maybe we should attack it's gob. :)

Yeah I shot his mouth loads too. He comes in for a bite attack mate, and you have to shoot him in the mouth to stop him. Oh well, will crack on with it today instead. Let you know how I get on.

u two are hopeless ,ive finished this and was one of the easiest game to play.

Sniff.... Sniff.... I smell bullshit! lmfao.

And I have nearly completed this now, best game I have played for quite sometime.

u two are hopeless ,ive finished this and was one of the easiest game to play.

Hmm.

John...

I request your Gamertag to check your achievements and dates obtained. ;)

Having said that, I've played a few games that people said were quite difficult yet I basically walked through it, so we never know.

But I reckon u are talking PISH ;)

I think this is quite a difficult game, not quite as hard as COD4 on Veteran though. :)

@ Janobi....

Still not played it today. Went swimming with kids then went to Gym. Then wife commandeered TV. :(

Hmm.

John...

I request your Gamertag to check your achievements and dates obtained. ;)

Having said that, I've played a few games that people said were quite difficult yet I basically walked through it, so we never know.

But I reckon u are talking PISH ;)

I think this is quite a difficult game, not quite as hard as COD4 on Veteran though. :)

@ Janobi....

Still not played it today. Went swimming with kids then went to Gym. Then wife commandeered TV. :(

Yeah we all know John is talking pish mate. His missus wont let him play it, cos there are zombie creatures, and they give him nightmares. ha ha.

@Stu. Mate, you have to play this more, it gets better and better in fairness. Some really scary parts too, and the boss on the train takes a while to kill, but its easy in the end. Really, really good game, cannot recommend this game enough.

Just started to play this last night, it's quite good, rather FEARish.

Only up to where you get attacked by those teleporting smurf MOFO's, got killed, went to bed, will try again today :)

@Stu. Mate, you have to play this more, it gets better and better in fairness. Some really scary parts too, and the boss on the train takes a while to kill, but its easy in the end. Really, really good game, cannot recommend this game enough.

At around 3am this morning I put the game on, I changed my weapon to the minigun thing and I killed the bastard on my first try!

It took me a few attempts to finally end him with the blue (electric?) beam though.

I'm going to the gym again today, but when I get back I'll kick the wife and kids out, pull the curtains and try to complete it.

the game is really easy,i did it in around 7 hours start to finish,the mrs did comment while i was playing that it looked like bioshock with the tmd and all the notes/videos audio recordings-i hadnt noticed until the mrs said

.also i didnt know it was the same guys who made this that did wolfenstein,but having playede it i can see it now

i do like that once you finished it you can contnue the game and make differant choices to see all the differant endings

and that thing on the train got right on my tits,i only had the shot gun and that piddling pistol and it took me ages,but ive heard the mini gun does it no problem

the game is really easy,i did it in around 7 hours start to finish,the mrs did comment while i was playing that it looked like bioshock with the tmd and all the notes/videos audio recordings-i hadnt noticed until the mrs said

.also i didnt know it was the same guys who made this that did wolfenstein,but having playede it i can see it now

i do like that once you finished it you can contnue the game and make differant choices to see all the differant endings

and that thing on the train got right on my tits,i only had the shot gun and that piddling pistol and it took me ages,but ive heard the mini gun does it no problem

Yeah the minigun is ace. And works well killing some beasts. I wouldn't say this game is easy, playing on the medium difficulty, but each to their own. Really good game though, and looking forward to completing it later.

Completed it earlier, awesome game, and really enjoyed. Cant wait for the sequel!

Last edited:
Back