Simple question

billyk

Inactive User
Reaction score
A mate of mine gave me his mosc card and asked me to get the numbers from it in case the card ever went down, when i read the card in nagra i got the boxkey number alright but the ird was all 0's, anyway he tells me now the box is a silver box so i'm assuming its a sammy, i dont know if it's a 2100 or a 2110 as i havnt seen it as he isnt very clued up.

Question is where can i find the ird number on this box ?

Thanks .

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A mate of mine gave me his mosc card and asked me to get the numbers from it in case the card ever went down, when i read the card in nagra i got the boxkey number alright but the ird was all 0's, anyway he tells me now the box is a silver box so i'm assuming its a sammy, i dont know if it's a 2100 or a 2110 as i havnt seen it as he isnt very clued up.

Question is where can i find the ird number on this box ?

Thanks .
ird is in engineers menu m8
boot up holding up and down puts u in that

billyk

Inactive User
Reaction score
did the bk start with 6D or 6E??? if so it's a fake bk

the bk didnt start with 6d or 6e but it does end with d6 .

P.S. What happend to my donated member thingy ?:FRIGHT:

Last edited:

michael1

Inactive User
Reaction score
not all false box/keys start with : 6d or 6e . if the ird is 00.00.00.00. then it useally means that the card has never been paired /or it has been turned off .

michael1: :Boo:

xl5

Inactive User
Reaction score
has mrom been used on the card it has changed the ird on cards on me but like dont do it it"ll hurt say,s is in engineers menu m8

billyk

Inactive User
Reaction score
not all false box/keys start with : 6d or 6e . if the ird is 00.00.00.00. then it useally means that the card has never been paired /or it has been turned off .

michael1: :Boo:

I'm begining to wonder about this myself now. The mate assures me the box was working when he gave me the card to look at, the trader is now demanding £40.00 to re do the box.Could the trader have fixed the card to wipe the ird if anyone tried to read it ? it's a rom10 or 11 rev b09 ?

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm begining to wonder about this myself now. The mate assures me the box was working when he gave me the card to look at, the trader is now demanding £40.00 to re do the box.Could the trader have fixed the card to wipe the ird if anyone tried to read it ? it's a rom10 or 11 rev b09 ?
dont think this can be done but the card can be locked to stop others reading it m8

teg

Member ++
Reaction score
there was a way of getting the ird via the code written on the bottom of the box think it was on a sticker and by using a scientific calculator maybe it was just for paces etc . whilst on the pace thing have you looked in the box and checked on top of the scart connecter . again another sticker if its like the pace boxes.

Last edited:

billyk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. The number was indeed on a sticker on the bottom of the box.

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
on samsung boxes ird starts with 3e

TEST