Sim Only Price Plan

fizsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am looking into the possiblity of getting a sim only price plan where I keep my current phone, and get a new sim card.

Its a 30-day contract which is ideal for me, and having looked at various offers on the net; I've concluded that the current Vodafone online deal which consists of 500 minutes and unlimited texts; costing £20 is the best deal for me.

I was wandering if this is okay...or are there better deals elsewhere?

Also, I added it to the Vodafone shopping cart and it said that I don't pay anything today (£0.00). I was wandering, if I bought it tomorrow for example, would they charge me the £20 on the 8th next month?

Finally, how long does it take to obtain a PAC code so that I can keep my current number, and how much does it cost; if it does?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Fizsparky

as long as youre out of contract and dont owe money, a PAC code is free and takes a few days to arrive

the best sim only deal ive seen is T mobile, 1400 mins and unlimited texts for 30 quid a month with 30 day contract

as long as youre out of contract and dont owe money, a PAC code is free and takes a few days to arrive

the best sim only deal ive seen is T mobile, 1400 mins and unlimited texts for 30 quid a month with 30 day contract

Im only willing to pay about £20 a month....

Cheers
Fizsparky

Try this if your going with vodafone..

Discount: Free VodaFone Jabra BlueTooth HeadSet
Minimum Spend: £0.00
Promotional Code: vodablue1
Expiry: Add an expiry date
Applies to: Any Online Contract Purchase
Instructions: Enter the discount code on the first page of checkout.

* Possibly only available with contract phones.

Try this if your going with vodafone..

Discount: Free VodaFone Jabra BlueTooth HeadSet
Minimum Spend: £0.00
Promotional Code: vodablue1
Expiry: Add an expiry date
Applies to: Any Online Contract Purchase
Instructions: Enter the discount code on the first page of checkout.

* Possibly only available with contract phones.

Ah, thanks for that.

I'm still weighing up my options...

Cheers
Fizsparky

Back