silverbox

tommybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a working au file for the silverbox please

Last edited:
Here you go mate!

SunRise has sorted you guys out as well!!

JohnO

when you say silverbox is that a eurovox.reason for asking is ithink i may have flashed a mates silverbox with a blue image.with the result the remote wont work with it .can this be reversed.ps how can you tell if it is a silverbox.need help thanx

Made in Korea on the back. has a small silver flap on the front of the box. It uses the Cryptsilver file not the Krypt

Do a factory reset and then flash the image you are going to use with STBlink, then do your scan. Remember when flashing the image do not turn off the box until the little lite on the front of the box is flashing red/green very fast.

Hope that sorts you out

latest file is V1.4

Last edited:
thanks for the reply.how do you do a factory reset. and can it be done without the remote.

reset

StBlink4 or 5 will allow you to reinstall the original Qcx bin file that was first issued with the box, i am not certain as to wether this is the actual factory reset software as i have not seen any other software offered for this box. It is a good place to start. Load the Qcf_710 Bak file with stblink through your com port (1 or 2) using a null modem cable, flash the image. Then over write the old with the new V1.04. Hopefully this will get you up and running after a scan. There was also a second image released.

CryptSilver-v1.0-TSOP48.bin" is for those who's boxes are dead ... stuck on orange light.
This dump must be flashed onto the TSOP48 using a programmer. You could also try using the 20pin JTAG
connector in the box using JKEYS if you can work out how to set that up for this box.

There is a newer version of this Tsop bin that covers the new Key roll

Best I can come up with as this box was very poorly served by the retailers/manufacturers.

I have attached the original files and stblink software it may be of some use?

Back