Silent Hill 8 on it's way....

ooh good,i missed this announcement--been a poor e3 really for all 3 hardware makers(well unless your into the 3ds)-infact has sony had there go yet as its seems new stuff announced from them is thin on the ground--360 stuff all over the place,and a fair bit of ninty but other than the move packaging i cant remember owt sony have announced

but back ot this i am looking forward to,i enjoyed homecoming,admitedly it wasnt as good as the first few,but this type of game appeals to me much more than generic shooter 9 eggs on toast and such so a e3 reveal that appeals to me-yay

edit: my bad just glanced thru e3 news and ive heard most of sonys announcements,but nowt that stuck with me lol

Last edited:
Great news.

I'd love to see a remake of the first and second one. :)

edit: my bad just glanced thru e3 news and ive heard most of sonys announcements,but nowt that stuck with me lol

No I thought it was a pretty wank E3 as well, other than Gran Turismo 5 getting dated for North America (so i can fleabay it in mid nov lol) and MotorStorm3 there's nothing in particular that got announced that I'm looking forward to....most of what I am looking forward to is multiplatform - those being the new Deus Ex game, PES 2011, Fifa 11, and though not multiplat the new Goldeneye on Wii even though I guarantee to you that it'll be nowhere near as good as the original Rareware classic...

I'd love to see a remake of the first and second one. :)

First one has been remade on Wii but it's not that great imo....though I'm assuming you meant a proper remake for HD consoles - and that would be awesome and should be relatively easy really since they already have the source material. Only thing I personally don't like in remakes for games is that they tend to muck about with the audio and get the voice actors to redo their lines and it's usually not as good as the original was in that regard. And where's my Syphon Filter remake Sony ?! Get it done lol

Last edited:
Back