Sikh teenager wins bangle case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I just actually read this.

How does France figure in a story about a welsh girl? Have you ever actually been to France and gone through the educational system there? Pretty much every school in France heaps copious amounts of religous teaching on all students, and that would catholisism (and the tumble weed goes by....).

Religious history and education is different to allowing the practising of religion in schools or the wearing of religious symbols as jewellery.

When was the last time you were in school in France?

I didnt realise that I couldnt discuss other countries. Very sorry.

Last edited:
an island with only the two of us on it

edit : beat me too it

yeah, the Kiplan - there was a report on that as well in the news recently. Apparently it isnt treated as a dangerous weapon. So in the eyes of the law, a kiplan isnt actually a knife.

If I recall, there are a few sikhs on here that explained it last time.

The kiplan isnt a knife in the legal sense, and in my opinion the cross and this bangle are not jewllery.

End of.

grrrrr, hulk smash!!!!

how the hell is it not a knife, all the sources i have looked say its a knife, and don'y say its blunt, i coulld put one of those through your rib cage.

it knife shaped, looks like a knife, how is it not a knife?

Last edited:
So nearly 20 years ago. Glad to know your experience is current but to be fair its more current than mine.

I accept your opinions regarding the bangle as a symbol but you must also respect mine and stop stating END OF which is short for end of discussion as if you have just answered the whole debate with one line.

And anyway Im right :)

Last edited:
fortunately, as discussed in this thread, people in the UK are allowed to express themselves without fear of persecution - something which I am exercising right now. My experience of the French educational system is just that - something you have none of, it would appear.

Also, I am unsure if your last line is ironic humour. Either way,

End of.

You are talking ABSOLUTE SHITE.

END OF.

You have shown you have no respect for anything other than your own point of view.

END OF.

I AM RIGHT.

END OF.

In fact, it sounds to me like you are one of the people who comes to the UK and then takes local authorites to court over ridiculous religious inspired issues just like this one!

END OF.

Last edited:
nearly 100 posts and 500 views lol, anyone else think this is gonna be 'one of those threads'? lol

if its END OF, then it means you have nothing else to add, so leave it at that and visit the rest of the board before another arguement over nothing breaks out, or the whole thread could get binned by admin then everyone involved loses out

nearly 100 posts and 500 views lol, anyone else think this is gonna be 'one of those threads'? lol

if its END OF, then it means you have nothing else to add, so leave it at that and visit the rest of the board before another arguement over nothing breaks out, or the whole thread could get binned by admin then everyone involved loses out

c'mon fella, as long as it does not get too political, or religious. my comments are never serious but more jovial. these threads can be fun!

dosnt anyone say thats a fair point anymore ..or am l getting old

God Stevemac your boring man.. All this pc shit is boring.. Your not related to Guru Nanak with all the human rights shit are you??

Anyway, 2 things. Few years back i was working for Inland revenue. We had a casual dress policy. Anyway one day i wore my England shirt.. was a warm day so i thought it would be refreshing on the skin.. few hours into my day one of the big bosses who thought he was it! saw it fit to tell me to take it off.. my reply to him was "No! what am i supposed to wear." he said then dont wear it tommoro my reply to that was "Why would i wear it tommoro, it will be dirty".. Given i was only very young and didnt really know how to play the system i didnt wear it again.. But if i did now.. they would get told to f off..

Also on the Welsh Sikh thing...

My sister was born in Germany on a British army base.. Does that make her German or British?? The answer is british because its classed as british soil.. On her birth certificate it says Britain..

Im also quite suprised karym hasnt brought Oil and global warming into this :|

Closed before it gets silly!

We are getting fed up with these, they will be closed as soon as they are posted soon!!!!

Again, its the same old ones in the same old threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back