Signatures

alanbk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know that this is not the right place but how do I add one of those cool signatures that states the IP address etc to my profile ???I cannot seem to be able to save the link as I keep getting an Invalid File message.Any help appred. And while I am at it, is there a way to be notified when someone replys to a question? Thanks again and sorry if this post is innane !!!!

those sigs are as bad as spyware imo and should be banned grrrrr
</rant>

I always wonder about who is actually interested in the information those signatures provide.

You can get one by going to danasoft.com although I'm sure there are other websites that do them too.

Select Edit Signature from with in your UserCP.

Paste in here the
link that you are provided after generating your sig. Save and it should show.

To be notified when someone replies to a thread, go to that thread and select the Thread Tools option at the top. Select Subscribe to this Thread.

I know that this is not the right place but how do I add one of those cool signatures that states the IP address etc to my profile ???I cannot seem to be able to save the link as I keep getting an Invalid File message.Any help appred. And while I am at it, is there a way to be notified when someone replys to a question? Thanks again and sorry if this post is innane !!!!

if you would like a email when someone repys to a post just goto Thread Tools >>>Subscribe to Thread ,,easy as that

as for the sig not 100% sure as i have not done it on here but have you tryed to use the img tags

so at the start of the url you would put [.img] then at the end you would put [./img] plz take out the full . only put it in there so it would show up in here

David, thanks for setting it up but how do I apply it ?? I really don't think they are spyware or anything like that, just a curiosity.OOOOOOOOps, now I see that I have a link to a sig at the end of the post. Helllllllllllllp please or delete the whole thing. LOL

is it all working now do u get notification??
and is the little fella there??

Thanks devilfish and not just on this post.The problem is,the options for me are to only "unsubscribe from this thread" and I cannot seem to remain subscribed.

Thanks devilfish and not just on this post.The problem is,the options for me are to only "unsubscribe from this thread" and I cannot seem to remain subscribed.
u r subscribed
i done it for u
u can unsubscribe in the notification email u get

Thanks to all here for the help.Feel like a fool, but learnt a little bit.Thanks again folks.

Back