Signal Booster

hwarangatang

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys heres my problem. I have 2 boxes, a broadband modem and a line goin into the back of a tv. The line I got is one that was split from the front door one goin downstairs one up. I got the upstairs one. I only have one booster and it aint enough for signal strength. I tried buyin another one nd that didn't work, So i bought another one that didn't work. Can sum1 help me find out the problem with the booster, keep in my that I have one that works while every other one i get doesn't work. Any help appreciated.

I don't really want to get that one and then have it not work. I got the broadband workin fine its jusyt the signal strenght i got isn't strong enoughj for all the other stuff

Do you have the new white box on the inside wall or the old one with the fm output aswell if its the old one bypass the filter in it.
if not i am sure mgb or liam will have some ideas for you.
hope this helps.

If you've got the old white box then as Fegalsworld says, bypass the filter inside it as that will improve your signal.

Make sure you are using high quality co-ax cable, and try to keep the distance as short as possible - you don't want long lengths of cable everywhere.

Where abouts have you placed the first booster? and where are you trying to put the 2nd? Placement is everything.

Also, do you subscribe to the TV package or just the broadband?
Liam.

Back