signal amplifiers/boosters

stevenhill74

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a tm800 with 1.1m dish setup and have no real problems with my signal or quality. My friends who have various sat setups have started to get and install satellite amplifiers or boosters. concerned i might be missing out on something i am tempted to purchase and install one (just to get the extra signal strength)

so far all i am getting is rave reviews about them but am not really convinced that i should tamper with my set up which i am happy with and that old saying is in the back of my mind (if it ant broke dont try to fix it).

so before i do something i might regret i thought i would ask for views about the pros and cons or even a past experience or two.

(ps i am aware that they are predominantly for situations where long cable runs are experienced but i have nothing other than a standard home install)

so what do you think should i or should i not.

well thanks tommohawk for the reply.

not quite the response i was expecting from the forum i was hoping for at least a few replies with input

Bit late for reply, but i suppose because its posted in the wrong section.
Anyway, nothing else to be said that Tommohawk didnt say- Leave it alone, you wont get anything more or extra whatsoever :)

sorry for putting this in the wrong place

where should i have posted it?

Back