sickest thing i ever heard

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just seen an add on bravo for a programme sorry was so gob smacked and disgusted that i nether court the name or time of it
but it had a man on and his fantasie is to have a perfectly good leg amputated by his own hand if need be
i personally think this is sick and all those who have had limbs removed for medical reasons would be sickened
i cannot understand the mentality of such people
and just shows what sort of world we live in today
maybe this should be in the rant room but i thought it is a topic for general discussion

not that sick really mate apparently its a kinda common disorder i seen a programme about it ages ago where some guy was protesting about his right to have a limb amputated if he wanted lol i think he got his wish in the end as well

a real example of sick is that wee scumbag that raped and killed his 2yr old niece the other day, it doesnt get much sicker than that imo
that wee fecker should have his knackers chopped off and left to bleed to death

a real example of sick is that wee scumbag that raped and killed his 2yr old niece the other day, it doesnt get much sicker than that imo
that wee fecker should have his knackers chopped off and left to bleed to death

Your Write M8 That Was Sik
RIP To The Lil Girl

let the tw@ts cut off whatever they want as long as thyre payin for it who cares

Tbh doesint really bother me, as long as theyr not doin anything to anyone else and like v13 said payin for it themselves i dont really care lol.

Cant understand it though :S

Each to their on i spose Lmao

thats nothing compared with the idot who chopped off his k*** & B***s
right sick t***

Why dont he gouge his eyes out and give someone else their sight back, cos he cant see no further than the end of his feckin nose dozy tw*t

Back