Shutdown Logo

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
:lsabre: Hi

Has anyone changed the shutdown logo - I know they are shutdown.raw and .pal files in the /share/tuxbox/nuutrino/icons file. i tried to convert a .bmp image using LogoViewer but got a load of german error messages. changed the boot logo using logoviewer but struggling with the shutdown logo....

any help appreciated..

thanks-in advance:

yea it would be nice to no

liam ellie gav can you shed some light on it

From Madhatter on all-forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shutdown image is made up of two files, and can be found in /share/tuxbox/neutrino/icons. The files are shutdown.pal and shutdown.raw.
Start Logo Viewer 4.0.
In the Menu -> Extras -> Neutrino RAW Viewer -> BITMAP Laden (you open the bmp file you want as your shutdown -or radiomode- logo; IMPORTANT: it only accepts 256 colours!!)
Edit BMP file as appropriate, or replace.
Then save the file as PAL & RAW files (speichern).
Hope it helps

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have Fun

Thanx ellie i've tried converting a few bmp into raw and pal images using logoviewer v4.0 but no luck and have tried using only 256 colours but error message comes up 'runtime error 6' overflow also other error numbers.

Managed it at last - instead of using paintshop pro to save as bitmap 256 colours used mspaint to save as bmp 256 colours. Used logoviewer to convert bmp to pal and raw files and transferred to dbox using flashfxp - worked with no probs.

Thanks ellie for the advice

Back