showtime

gritz

Member ++
Reaction score
is there anybody in the north manchester/bolton area who is receiving showtime on 7w if so what size dish are you using, i know theres been questions about dish sizes before some say 1.8m some 2.4m but id rather know for certain what size i need and the footie seasons not far off.

Showtime is down at the moment m8 and keys are witheld quite often therefore it may not be very reliable for the footie season.

if youre thinking of getting the maplins special offer dishes, search this site for 'fortec' first and have a read of pinkhelmets posts in the maplins offer thread

thanks guys, ill have a look at the fortec i was wondering about the encryption aswell sakiblateef ive heard people say its open but if its gonna be on and off its gonna be hard enough trying to persuade the missus to let me put a shed sized dish in the back garden as it is, i was hoping someone local to me would be able to confirm the size needed just in case a 2.4m aint enough in bad weather anyway thanks again

sorry to jump on band wagon but what about in LUTON in BEDFORDSHIRE. what size dish would i need for the same satellite.

thank u

I'm only 18 miles from you khan and i got a 1.5 prime focus dish. Gets me the verticals(in all weather) but no horizontals.

EPL footy is also shown on Showsasha, Showsasha Extra, Show Comedy Extra and Extreme. These are all on vertical transponders. All the others like show sports 1,2 etc are horizontal and require a big dish.

On verticles we also get Showtime Cinema 1-4.

Showtime can only be viewed with the Gamma card at the moment and is also available on startrack receivers.

Back