showsport channels

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
i am thinking of buying a spiderbox,looking throuh the gift channels i see showsport and show movies in there anyone know what size dish i would need,i saw this channel while on holiday in canaries,and watched super league on it ,would be great if i could get it here
thanks in advance

cheers for reply,might well be a no go if i need that large,oh well,never mind
once again cheers for info

I Think it depends were you are im in the south east and manage to pick up show movies +2 on a 95cm dish

wot size dish will i need in stoke for showtime mid uk stoke is

wot size dish will i need in stoke for showtime mid uk stoke is

at a guess id say 1.6m for verticals and 2.4m for horizontal txps although people get various results with smaller dishes, even so i am in bolton and dont get anything from nilesat using a triax 1.1m and 0.1db lnb. regards mdt

hi i'm in north wales using a 1 mtr and get the verticals on a clear night
hope this helps

wot you mean verticals and horizontal can run me thru this only been on sat sceane for small time lol

i go for neailsat on my box just get loads arab channals no showsports etc im on 1m dish

wot you mean verticals and horizontal can run me thru this only been on sat sceane for small time lol

horizontal and vertical are different polarities used in the downlink frequency so you can get more channels in the available bandwidth. regards mdt

i think i'm right in saying that you can get a few verticals in the uk at night on a 1m+,but no chance on the horizontal transponders,i think well over 2m is needed for these
i also think showsports are on H,so again no chance
there are a few film channels on the V's though
i notice it needs to be after dark and a clear night with no rain
pleas feel to correct me if im wrong on this

ya just seen verticals and horizontal on my scanning opions

i've got a 1.2M dish and recently got an ivacom lnb and that improved the verticals, even in the rain. no chance, but it tries the horizontals.

Back