Should we ban Spiderbox Chat?

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
*****1st post edited out*******

Last edited:
abosolutly not, my words not the forums, and my words are no way connected to the official stance of the forum. My opnions only and my personals views only.

abosolutly not, my words not the forums, and my words are no way connected to the official stance of the forum. My opnions only and my personals views only.

Lol. Fair enough.

Weird thread then really?

Sorry guys for raising this but if I where to raise a Technomate question on ***** then the thread would be closed and deleted, so why should we allow Spiderbox chat on our forum. Maybe it's time to nip it in the bud and direct all chat back over to *****. We are supposed to be a Technomate support forum so lets have no more s/b talk. What do others think.
y ?? i dont have 1 or any other box but do enjoy reading the posts on the subjects ...then if ever i do get 1 i can look on here and decide for my self ...thats wot makes this the best site going ...just my 2 bobs worth

Sorry guys for raising this but if I where to raise a Technomate question on ***** then the thread would be closed and deleted, so why should we allow Spiderbox chat on our forum. Maybe it's time to nip it in the bud and direct all chat back over to *****. We are supposed to be a Technomate support forum so lets have no more s/b talk. What do others think.

maybe some of us dont want to go over there im banned from spider forum i like coming here going in spiderbox chat if dont like how they run forum m8 there plentyothers about,just go with the flow m8 like all of us do digitalworldz woulnt stoop to there level ok

Very strange opinion of our forum! This is certainly NOT a technomate support forum, you are very confused to think so. You have zero chance of banning open discussions here, no matter how confused you are.

Very strange opinion of our forum! This is certainly NOT a technomate support forum, you are very confused to think so. You have zero chance of banning open discussions here, no matter how confused you are.

Hi mate,

1st post edited by myself, but in all tense and purpose it does seem as though phantom does release patch's here first, plus lots of support for tm800 ect. There does seem a close tie with tm here, but please close this thread and delete.

ki

Hey its no problem. Digidude (a mod here) has a close bond with technomate and yes this forum is liked by phantom too, but this is just a non-commercial forum totally independant and unbiased. There are all kinds of members here to offer a full range of help on many topics, so I guess thats why people stick around. These sat sections have help for everyone and we welcome those that are banned from alsh1t or dislike their methods.
Enjoy the forum :)

Hey its no problem. Digidude (a mod here) has a close bond with technomate and yes this forum is liked by phantom too, but this is just a non-commercial forum totally independant and unbiased. There are all kinds of members here to offer a full range of help on many topics, so I guess thats why people stick around. These sat sections have help for everyone and we welcome those that are banned from alsh1t or dislike their methods.
Enjoy the forum :)

well said m8 :Clap:

Little bit lost as the 1st post has been edited.
This site covers
spiderbox, dreambox, technomate, vu+, Cuberevo, Ipbox, Kathrein and any others that the members want to discuss and exchange information on.

Technomate is talked about a lot because they have released a new box and quite a few members own one, I don't see that as us being a technomate only site it is just that they have the latest box out. A couple of years ago it was all about dreambox images.

We move with the times

As a site even the sat area is small compared to pc, games consoles, phones, av home cinema, sport, diy repairs and custom modifications, cable tv (dying).

If you have something to talk about and people want to listen they will make an area as the site is always evolving and moving forward.

hi ki, we all know that the admin/mods over on ***** have their heads up their own arses and as such alot of members here on dw have been banned from both ***** and the s********* aswell for speaking their minds and daring to critecise the spiderbox,gift server ect. imo the spiderbox should still be supported here on dw along with any other stb , be it technomate,dreambox or whatever so let dw stay an open forum run by adults. regards mdt

god been away for a few days and things like this appear out off the blue, this site as always been open and not many people get bans, unlike some control freak sites, Ban the spiderbox...lol..why????? alot off people have them so why ban any help??? i have had many box's over the years and just happen to like the ronseal box picture quality off the HD channels is spot on, yes the site where its comes from there all tits and do not like people pointing out its bad bits or there bad bits e.g. the server is a bag off shite. so lets ban any Tm800 talk because all the teething problems and technomate not making it fully open source I Think not where all here to help/learn so lets crack on and forget this type off silly post. more harm than good so grow bloody up.

@ kegnkiwi,

This forum is not biased towards any particular box or manufacturer mate and just because Darkman is a wank it doesn't change the fact that the Spiderbox is a decent bit of kit. I played around with a Spiderbox for around a month and I really enjoyed it, many DW members have bought one and we'd be doing those people a big injustice if we dropped any support for it.

Just forget about alshat & Darkwank, pretend they don't exist. :)

If i had read this a month or so ago ... i would been the 1st to scream YES !!!

nowt to do with the box ... i was just getting that frustrated at all my fav forums been over run with you know who and the spiderbox threads all ending up in tears.

Stupid how a normally sensible person (me) can get so uptight over something so stupid.

@manx

Back