Should Timeless have been canceled?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Give me that movie/wrapup instead of season three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m upset that NBC canned myfavorite show Timeless. Just seeing what other people think of the decision...

Wow... you seriously gotta check it out then, it’s like a modern Back to the Future with more action, historical events. Such an underrated show!

Never heard of “7 days” and haven’t yet gotten to “Quantum Leap” but I’ll add them to my watchlist and check them out

spud1966

Staff member
Quantum leap was amazing o boy lol

just grabbed seson1 of Timeless looks good :)

Quantum leap was amazing o boy lol

just grabbed seson1 of Timeless looks good :)
Sweet, enjoy! Season 1 covers a lot of ground in both the history and plot department, a lot of episodes too. Hang in there with it and be rewarded for an epic Season 2, the series picked up a lot of steam fast

Ive just finished watching the box set :eek:.....typical like most shows they get canceled.....Stargate universe, 4400, heroes to name a few

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Ive just finished watching the box set :eek:.....typical like most shows they get .....Stargate universe,
stargate universe only got cancelled due to the recession. MGM had some serious money problems. At least they are still in hibernation, unless you've read the comics..... stargate universe was superb show imo

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
I tried the first episode but I wasn't sure about it, I might give it another go, but after it I gave the Fringe pilot a go and really enjoyed that.

jerrytofu

Premium Member
Premium Member
I enjoyed timeless, travelers and lost in space. Wish Timeless wasn’t canceled. Fun show

TEST