Should Prince Harry go to Iraq

luckily there r some very quiet places still in iraq so we will see ;

should be bring the lads back anyway not sending more

I think he should but what he or his troops in his command dont need is the press reporting anything about him or there operations that way he will just be like any other officer.
The press will have to be controlled if not they could compromise his and his mens security.

course he should go he is no different than anyone else. Others dont have a choice so why should he and I think he is doing the right thing as well.

why shouldn't he?

he's a soldier so he should be treated no different to any other soldier

and i say ban the press

they could get him killed the way they fook about

I went over there on Op telic 1 when the trouble kicked off, so he should go over as he is no different......alot quieter there now....but still the odd fire-fight..

the lad wants to do it good on him top lad in my eyes and god forsake nothing happens but if it dose maybe daddy and nanny will realy know how it feels to lose some one for no reason.

did anyone see Eubank got arrested today protesting it check the bbc link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6387231.stm

wtf like royalty is doing what Blair is telling them to do! LOL! Blair works for the queen! eubanks is a fool he should get back to the jodhpurs shop and get kitted up with some nice new slacks and go on gmtv and talk about how eccentric he is. thats what we love about him ...

yes he shouldn then he can see what ower lads have put up with out
there

good on him, if he wants 2 go. but agree with smirnoff rules should b bringing our lads back and leaving them 2 it not sending more

Of course he should ,1st of all he as requested to be with his unit.2nd now his intentions have been made public it would only give out the wrong signals to the lads out there already.

I don't think any of our soldiers should have went in the first place, but they are there, and he's in the army therefore he must go. It's his job and afterall he wants to go?

The press highlighting it is wrong though. They have made it a lot worse for all our soldiers, not just Harry Hewitt ;)

I agree with Baaheeduk, the war is not justified at all. I do think that its a soldiers duty to fight for his country and thats what Harry must do however I do not think that being such a high profile figure in the UK its not very wise making it public.

If I was an insurgent he'd be my main target now and this could cause more deaths to soldiers so making such a thing public not very wise at all.

wtf like royalty is doing what Blair is telling them to do! LOL! Blair works for the queen! eubanks is a fool he should get back to the jodhpurs shop and get kitted up with some nice new slacks and go on gmtv and talk about how eccentric he is. thats what we love about him ...

wrong she does what the goverment tell her .. its called a democracy she is just a figure head ... anyway can we not send all the bloody royals over there please

Royal or not, should be like every 1 else.

yep agree with most above really, he decided a carear in the armed forces so therefore he expects to be sent whereever needed. the general squaddie dont get a choice so why should he. treat all as equals.
Good luck to him and good on him for doing his country proud, id still be in the forces if i had not broke my back in a car crash...:(

He is a soldier so he should go. Good luck to him but I really doubt he'll see and front line action.

Back